Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Lawyer site logo needed $100 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisb72

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

chrisb72

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have the logo twice this size but scaled down for showing.

chrisb72.jpg

DNBA

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
here you go! once payment is received ill remove the sample watermark.

LawyerZone Logo

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guess he doesn't want it anymore?

chrisb72

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
no, Im just looking for something more than something done in a "Paint" program. I didnt see anything that was what I consider to be really quality design. thank you though

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Quality requires adequate budget.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no, Im just looking for something more than something done in a "Paint" program. I didnt see anything that was what I consider to be really quality design. thank you though

Oh, wow. Maybe if they are that bad you could fire up paint and save yourself $100. These people did a good job. It's up to you to provide feedback.

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there were a couple that I thought were quite good...

hugs for the designers...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

chrisb72

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ive had many quality logos designed for $100-$300 but at least Acroplex agrees they are at a $100 quality level, thats at least what he is associating it with. Theres no need for everyone to get their pants in a jam as I was just not interested in any that were presented. They were all "OK", I was just looking for something more. And if I wanted to design it myself in Paint I would, but I dont so I tried this like I always do, and most times get something I like. unfortunately not this time so I will pursue other avenues, thanks for your comments and interest though.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's not the problem, chris. The problem is you left everyone hanging. And when the thread does get updated, you insult everyone who took the time to design you something for FREE. If it's not what you're looking for, you should have either updated the thread or provided more feedback as to what you're looking for.

MarkMan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol , the logos up their are not worth $100 .. sorry guys

and chris , did not have to update anything if he decided .. this place is not the best place to find designers

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol , the logos up their are not worth $100 .. sorry guys

and chris , did not have to update anything if he decided .. this place is not the best place to find designers

Oh please. He asked for something specific but he deleted his original post: a pedestrian like sign with the text "Lawyer Zone". I'm sorry if asking for professionalism by updating a thread and not insulting people was too much to ask when we took time out to create something for Chris, Chris couldn't take the time out to update a thread in a decent way.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tia is absolutely right. When you announce a design contest, you are asking people to do work for you. In return, you are assuming the responsibility of acknowledging entries, giving feedback, and updating everyone on the status of your thinking.

If you don't want to assume those responsibilities, don't ask for the work.

chrisb72

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried to be as nice as I possibly could now youre getting on my nerves.

Tia, quick question, when you go to a job interview and you dont get a call back, are they not being professional or did they just not want to call you back? You see thats an option they have.

I did thank everyone for their efforts but you seem to be the only one with the hangup. Not to mention your logo was the most "Paint" directed logo submitted. If you dont want to submit your logo for consideration then dont submit it, then you dont have to be rejected, and I dont have to hear you complain after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators