Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Let's invest in .INdian domains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These are the premiums from the above list scheduled to drop soon: alc.in lst.in pgb.in ddi.in pob.in olc.in bhp.in epp.in

Competition remains very stiff for all-premium-letter LLL.in drops. Today's drops, idp mmg and ihi, were snagged within seconds.

Good luck!

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SHP and ALC may drop tomorrow. Though competition is still stiff, and the all-premium-letter LLL.in remained registered, I was able to grab one a few hours after it dropped today --- the usual dropcatchers weren't paying attention.

I'm expecting one or two drops per day over the next week. Then, in about nine days, the following really nice LLL.in should drop: oro.in osa.in pem.in bep.in oti.in sor.in tet.in

Most LLL.in buyers are domainers right now -- so I would say that you are unlikely to get a high yield. Nevertheless, demand for all-premium-letter domains remains well above a single year's reg fee.

Good luck!

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just hand regged these 4 domains :--

rjn.in
bvp.in
ovl.in
wau.in

URLtrader

TheNetCode

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try answerable. They are the cheaper than whiz and the others.

Those are good prices for .IN. I have noticed that most of the others I have found are anywhere from $15 to $21 per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom