Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Let's invest in .INdian domains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Glad to see the recent drop list taken. That was the biggest flood of drop since the buyout. Fortunately (from the perspective of price stability), my multiple scans so far today show no similar drop activity.

Kamloops

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do you find the .in drops? I would mind adding a few .in to my portfolio

DomainLobe

Internet Ventures
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone with traffic to their LLL.in names care to share the source ie.
what has your detective work revealed?

Two of mine (.in and matching .co.in) receive traffic from a rail road board.
Solid traffic and revenue.

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There were several nice all-premium-letter LLL.in drops today (4 May 07):

RSI.IN GONE
RSP.IN GONE
BOM.IN GONE
GTI.IN GONE
CMB.IN GONE
TGI.IN GONE
IHA.IN GONE

That's a much slower rate of dropping than we've had for the last two days. Solid names :)

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Today's stash of remaining, all-premium-letter drops:

PCF.IN (gone)
PCG.IN (gone)
GNI.IN (gone)
PCE.IN (gone)
PCL.IN (gone)
ONS.in (gone)

update: May 6, 2007 premium drops all gone too.

Enjoy!

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There were two all-premium-letter LLL.in drops today. They were rapidly registered. I looked a little on the horizon -- no particularly interesting LLL.in appear likely to drop in the next month -- that is, none that are obviously worth $100+. Looking forward to the lull so I can develop a few, and let the values stabilize and grow.

Will certainly be doublechecking my whois database... so if you know an awesome one that is dropping soon -- don't worry, you'll be racing me for it. ;)

dnk

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there any way I can find the LLLL.in dropping?

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there any way I can find the LLLL.in dropping?
My guess is that LLLL.in are quite plentiful. Decide the ones you want, and manually check against the whois.

I don't have the exact drop schedule, but I expect these to drop very soon -- some will happen today (May 10 / 1pm Los Angeles time):

ALC.in
BDE.in
CED.in
FDE.in
GDE.in
HDE.in
LDE.in
MDE.in
NDE.in
PDE.in
SGD.in

The *DE.in domains are all from the same registrant. I'm in a meeting during the drop, so I won't be able to grab any. I'll be back at it on Friday though!
Hope CED*in waits for me

If you are interested in measuring the demand for all-premium-letter LLL.in, watch how long it takes for these to get snapped up once they drop.

Good luck!

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All the dropping domains were taken.
ALC.in and CED.in still have not dropped.
Among others, it looks like tomorrow BBR.in and SFD.in are in the window too.

Good luck!

Thomas Nash

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am pleased with the results of my LLL.ins, they get quite a bit of traffic actually which is good :)

And all the premium LLL.ins that are dropping get picked up pretty quickly, so this must mean the demand is rising. Cant be bad.

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you list them here please?
There are many thousands of LLL.in available. The ones completely regged are words (since September 2005) and those composed only of the letters abcdefghilmnoprst (since the end of March 2007). If you add "u" to those letters, there are about 250 left.

CED and BBR dropped today. both regged.
ALC and SFD still have not and are expected any day.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
YES, IAM.IN, ARE YOU? :yes:

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are many thousands of LLL.in available. The ones completely regged are words (since September 2005) and those composed only of the letters abcdefghilmnoprst (since the end of March 2007). If you add "u" to those letters, there are about 250 left.

CED and BBR dropped today. both regged.
ALC and SFD still have not and are expected any day.

Can you list the 250?

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have received numerous PMs about what will drop soon. These have not dropped, but are likely to do so in the near future:

alc
doo
dsh
drp
fap
paf

I am sure there will be stiff competition for these, so good luck!

bcp (dropped 15may)
icg (dropped 15may)
ioa (dropped 15may)

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All-premium-letter LLL.in are still getting snapped up in seconds after dropping. A few of those on the above post are still pending delete--could drop any moment. So if you want to square off against the others trying to grab them, the drop time is 1PM Los Angeles time.

Here are some of the others that just dropped or are scheduled to drop soon:
buk.in ubf.in lyn.in kyc.in ipu.in drp.in agk.in yoo.in waw.in wau.in vir.in fui.in yae.in tod.in rtv.in paf.in nol.in jeb.in hee.in fap.in dum.in opi.in nkg.in uan.in ryu.in mmg.in ihi.in idp.in bvp.in btv.in axx.in aku.in ovl.in epp.in ctk.in pgb.in ipt.in ipl.in ffb.in olc.in mgp.in jvs.in gud.in bdf.in sak.in pob.in teo.in swb.in rjn.in drf.in ddi.in yas.in lub.in lst.in bsk.in alc.in nky.in mwc.in wme.in bhp.in

Note: Premium letters are generally defined as abcdefghilmnoprst -- so not all of the above would be considered "all-premium-letter LLL.in."

Good luck!

Akhil

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jagusa
perhaps when I checked, only waw, wau and yae.in seemed available. but they seem not-so-powerful to me to be regdd.
can you tell me of any url from where i can quickly check availability and expiry dates of names in bulk?

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jagusa
perhaps when I checked, only waw, wau and yae.in seemed available. but they seem not-so-powerful to me to be regdd.
can you tell me of any url from where i can quickly check availability and expiry dates of names in bulk?
You can check availability in bulk at moniker or whiz.in. No place to check expiration in bulk; you will need to do that yourself or using commercial software.

Of course none of the premiums are available -- if they have already dropped, then they have been registered. If their whois information says "pending delete," you can expect them to drop in the near future (even then, the window before they are taken is seconds -- so you will have to be extremely quick).

Akhil

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can check availability in bulk at moniker or whiz.in. No place to check expiration in bulk; you will need to do that yourself or using commercial software.

Of course none of the premiums are available -- if they have already dropped, then they have been registered. If their whois information says "pending delete," you can expect them to drop in the near future (even then, the window before they are taken is seconds -- so you will have to be extremely quick).
Very true Jagusa... perhaps, now I consider myself to be lucky enough to have caught hold of some great .INs as original registrations like Del.IN, IDs.IN, IIT.in, Chd.IN, Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs & Christians.IN, DotCo.IN, 006.IN, Yog.IN and around a hundred other generic one-word and number .INs like 9000.IN
Let's see which way the wind blows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom