• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

List of overture searches, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
6,352
Reaction score
28
I recall someone selling a list of the top, say 10k or 100k overture searches a while back. Does anyone know where to get a list like this? I am really only interested in the top 5k-10k.
 
I'd be interested in a list like that too, but never heard anything about one.
 
Got the top keywords, keyphrases, and domains with history. www.dntoolshed.com

Finishing up development on it tomorrow. Got the domains site finished...was just waiting for the keywords to get history for this month updated so I can generate all of the pages.

Should have the whole thing operational and ready for business by end of the week. Not sure what to charge for access though.
 
I recall someone selling a list of the top, say 10k or 100k overture searches a while back. Does anyone know where to get a list like this? I am really only interested in the top 5k-10k.

I can pull that list from 48.6 million AOL searches and 97 million keywords collected from Mar 1, 2006 through May 31, 2006 (see Vurr for more background). I'll provide top 5000 keywords and top 5000 search phrases (each with frequencies) in Excel format for $20.

Cheers,
BidNo

P.S. I think it's okay to post this in response to jdk's request. Pls let me know if not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom