• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Litename.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex75

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
I believe this domain could be very good for a Domain Parking Website, a Domain Registrar, or however for any kind of company dealing with the domain names.

Also, I think it could not just relate to the Domain world: afterall, everything have a name!

How much should I ask for this little guy please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom