Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

LLL.com spammer is Million dollar loan crook :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An overwhelming number of Floridians drive for miles with their turn signals on. :eek:

I believe that is called the eventual left... or right...

Usually said driver is 75+ and is driving a Lincoln or Cadillac... Just ask Jerry Seinfeld...

:yes:

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Frankly, I would not change FL for another state. So keep your gray skies and cold weather, ugly women and nasty attitude. I'm fine with it.

'ugly' is subjective.

While some guys enjoy 20 yr old women looking 60 from over-tanning (not to mention how fake breasts show how much a woman doesn't have self-esteem (that is, how 'ugly' they are on the inside)) - some guys prefer otherwise.

...in the end, Montreal, Quebec (a non-state, called a province, in Canada) was proclaimed North America's ultimate road trip destination for guys by GQ Mag (an American publication?) for a reason.

Frankly, life is what you make it anywhere you go or live ~ Carpe Peaciem!

Best Success in All Your Endeavours!

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are y'all seriously fighting and being nasty over whose state or location is better ? Who has brighter skies or pretty women ? This is an all time low even for some. :sigh2:

gobrightwork

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
'ugly' is subjective.

While some guys enjoy 20 yr old women looking 60 from over-tanning (not to mention how fake breasts show how much a woman doesn't have self-esteem (that is, how 'ugly' they are on the inside)) - some guys prefer otherwise.

...in the end, Montreal, Quebec (a non-state, called a province, in Canada) was proclaimed North America's ultimate road trip destination for guys by GQ Mag (an American publication?) for a reason.

Frankly, life is what you make it anywhere you go or live ~ Carpe Peaciem!

Best Success in All Your Endeavours!

I thought we all knew French Canadian women were the best - a lot of them go down to Florida for 6 months of the year.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The best thing about this thread is how it reveals the utmost feelings of some about Florida. Personally, I don't give a **** about what you think. It's my home of ten years and I'm happy being here.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe that is called the eventual left... or right...

Usually said driver is 75+ and is driving a Lincoln or Cadillac... Just ask Jerry Seinfeld...

:yes:

The Florida state flag should be nothing more than a steering wheel and 2 knuckles...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom