• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LoansTrader.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
7
Please appraise.
THX
 
Nice one Andy! I like it.

I would say mid to high xxx reseller.

End user or if developped, much more.


Rami
 
Thank You. I will appreciate more appraisals.

-DNP-
 
Probably high xx to the right buyer, its not one of your better ones Andy.

There are only 4,000 google returns, and its impossible to "trade loans."
 
Loanstrader.com has no value as per my opinion. The "s" kills the domain. And also because of less google and overture value.

Mid $xx - High $xx for the right buyer.
 
Yeah I'm only say high xx sorry.
 
High xx imo becuase of loans :)
 
High xx to low xxx.
 
I agree with the posts above, low xxx value.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom