• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Local-Properties . com - Got an offer too

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think the "-" decreases the value that much?

Thanks for the appraisal.
 
I would not sell less then $850. Great keywords that would do wonderful on google. I've been seeing alot of dashes lately that are number on Google as I've been researching.
 
mid xxx, not less..
 
Last week I sold Realestate-Agent.com for $1050 at sedo.com . Now I have a $$$$ offer for Stock-Investing.com , again at sedo.com . If there is hyphen between good and related keywords , the domain sells.

Goodluck.

URLtrader
 
Thanks Rami.

I found Investment-properties . com sold for $2488 according to DNSalePrice.com in Jan 07. Does that help anyone with giving me an appraisal?
 
I know many people dont like hyphen domains, but more and more end users do, I have sold a couple last year and I think it a good bet to buy some premium real estate domains with hyphens..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom