• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed locals.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamback

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Please appraise my domain name LOCALS.com

Thank you.
 
iamback said:
Please appraise my domain name LOCALS.com

Thank you.

hey are u the one who had listed this domain on e-bay for $500000??????

I remember that listing :wof:
 
yes, i listed the domain name locals.com on ebay for $500k.
 
iamback banned again..

uglypeople.com
 
^. LOL.


I agree. 500K is a bit too high. Maybe for an adult friend finder site, this domain could bring in some decent $, but I would say mid $xx,xxx tops.
 
well unless you can find somewhere else to sell it... $0.00

lol, please tell me that everyone else knew it was him.
 
Ashaw said:
kiviniar its not an unrealistic price.
DUET.com sold for 45000$$$

Locals.com less brandable....say about 25K$ or less but not more

But anyways bro like they say,,, follow your instincts.

I have some of mine 2letter domains listed higher :lalala:
 
Get with it kiviniar, it was a joke!

This guy is well known for scamming many people on this forum. his alias didnt make it any harder to figure him out.
 
Ashaw said:
Get with it kiviniar, it was a joke!

This guy is well known for scamming many people on this forum. his alias didnt make it any harder to figure him out.

a silly guys.
 
When I saw the username browsing through I chuckled....but he was already banned. :(
 
Is the ban on IAMBACK lifted?
 
simon said:
Is the ban on IAMBACK lifted?
Good question. I will ask an admin about this. Thanks!
 
as a domain name, locals.com is worth at least $250,000
 
Why are we providing free service to a guy who sold a domain with a pending C&D?
 
Thread Closed: Pending Member Investigation.

Any comments and or suggestions please PM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom