Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for the best paying REPUTABLE mobile phone affiliate offers, like iphone, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A business partner of mine has alot of mobile phone traffic and is looking for the best way to monetize it other than just parking. Looking for the best place to monetize iphone and similiar traffic with related offers from a reputable company. Anyone providing valuable helpful information will be rewarded accordingly! Thanks!

Chris :cool:

CamMK27

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sent you a Pm with all the info.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes got it, thanks for sending your affiliate id link ;)

Very cute that you disguised it as "direct" for the link text lmao

Anyhow I appreciate the info will check it out and also would like to note that it would be best if it was something specific to the iphone preferably.

CamMK27

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:cool: Chris I didn't mean to disguise it as I am sure you have been in this industry more than I have. And I know
you would know that it was an affiliate link. I just did it to take you to the direct affiliate sign up page thats all.
You don't have to use my affiliate link. Oh well it wasn't what you were looking for.. But anyway you are welcome.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am just bustin your balls man it's all good! :cool:

CamMK27

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol it's ok...

I think there are not too many iphone affiliate programs. I have affiliate sites with
3 cell/mobilephone affiliate programs and none of them offer the iphone traffic monetization.
Most have blackberry but I haven't seen iphone unless it was deep in one of the offer pages.
Tell me where the traffic is from maybe I can help. I think you might be better off signing up directly
with apple via CJ.com .. They offer a very low commission rate though. But it might still be way better
than parking revenues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom