• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed lov.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I was thinking this domain is worth at least $5,000-$10,000 mark..
3 letter, pronouncable domains with a top-level TLD like this (.net) are hard to come by...and this could be for a dating site which are usually high budget.
 
mid xx,xxx to an end user, I wouldnt settle for anything less.

Dont worry about the clicks if it generates any. Place the name on a nice landing page and let people know this baby is for sale. 20-30k is not unrealistic.
 
I think that's a bit high of an appraisal for the domain being a .net :o
 
You are entitled to yours bud. I'll stick to my current appraisal.
 
3 letter .net domain and word is very good mid x.xxx $

[LOL fixed]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom