• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LowPercentageRates.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
1
In my ongoing effort to find SOMETHING of value, I have stumbled across LowPercentageRates.com.

I think this is a great domain, well worth Reg fee.... and more. But how MUCH more? Please Appraise.

Thanks :)

GoPC
 
My opinion:

Reg fee to low xx
(if at all)

Just think:
Very long name not describing anything definite.
 
The name is too long
I cannot see any value in it.
Good luck
 
$0 - regfee. it only has 168 google results, zero OVT, its long, and all other extensions are still not registered. lowINTERESTrates.com would have been worth a lot more.
 
A lot of people say any domain you can register freely isn't worth more than the reg fee. This is mostly true, at least in the short run. However, if you register a new term or buzzword that picks up in popularity then your newly regged domains can be worth something.

I agree with the others that this domain doesn't have much value.
 
A lot of people say any domain you can register freely isn't worth more than the reg fee. This is mostly true, at least in the short run. However, if you register a new term or buzzword that picks up in popularity then your newly regged domains can be worth something.

I agree with the others that this domain doesn't have much value.

Correct. New terms and buzzwords can be regged if you pay attention. Anything that would seem to make sense other than that is pretty much not available.
 
In my ongoing effort to find SOMETHING of value, I have stumbled across LowPercentageRates.com.

I think this is a great domain, well worth Reg fee.... and more. But how MUCH more? Please Appraise.

Thanks :)

GoPC

It all depends on the buyer you intend to sell this one to.

If you plan on selling it on a forum like this one or to other people who buy domains largely to park or resell them it is worth the registration fee maybe.

But if you plan to buy it and shop it around for the right buyer on the retail level it could be worth $xxx - $x,xxx.

Keep in mind it's all relative. I know this is an appraisal section so people are telling you what they think it's worth. But ultimately it's all about finding the right buyer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom