• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Lowpings.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abbynormal

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Please give me a reasonable appraisal - what you would expect to pay for/sell for to/from a buyer/seller.
 
Let's see. I tink I've requested 5 appraisals now since I paid for my Platinum membership.

I've had zero "peer appraisals". Talk about value!

No wonder the forum doesn't give refunds.
 
low-mid xx.

Sorry to hear about the lack of appraisals, 'tis annoying I agree!
 
yeh mid XX

actually not a very good domain but nice keyword

thanks
Ronak
 
Thanks! I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom