Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
For information regarding city.com, please contact: [email protected]
dntalk said:Whats the use if the names are hijacked!
Thank you, sir.Ataxx said:Ok let's set the record straight here. I'm the guy who owns these names with the exeception of nasa.com,.net and .org. I have PARTNERS and affiliates. Approximately, sometime NOON ARIZONA time one of our portfolio in GD were stolen. This was done via a KEY logger of some kind. the rest is history. I'm in the final phases of recovery as we speak. I'll have the complete scoop once our names are back into our account. Thanks for the concern everyone.
dntalk said:well he is giving me a deal of $450 via egold. after what Ataxx said i don't care to got with the deal any longer! seems like a 110% waste of money.
I personally think if he went with a start offer of about $4-5 k he would have sold it by now and noone would have noticed it was fraud! the low price really gave it away + the dodgy front page!
dntalk said:iI suggest for the owner to just pay this guy $1000 for the entire names he stole...
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.