• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed mapper.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nrmillions

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
1
What do you guys think of the name mapper.us? mapper.com just sold for $13,500 on SEDO which I think was a low price for that name. I think the .us extension works perfectly with this name. Should I try and sell to the person who bought the .com? Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom