• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed matchbook.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

worldbroker

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
I thought I would throw this one out there with all the hype around sportsbook.mobi. Let me know what you think! Honest appraisals please!

Thanks in advance
 
Yes, I looked for this yesterday. It is obviously not sportsbook and the meaning tends away from betting to arranging matches, booking tennis courts or something. The double meaning is memorable, could be used for a dating site.

Difficult to price, needs development to achieve a good value

say mid $xx to low $xxx undeveloped in near future
 
Thanks for the appraisal. Bought it because it has many different meanings. Also picked up matchbooks.mobi as well. Did some research on matchbooks.com and realized that it is a fully operational gambling site. So maybe there is potential? Not sure though, but it could be a dating site as well. I think that across the pond it might have some teeth.

Thanks for the appraisal AndyR!
 
Wow, nice reg's. I wish I'd thought of it. Low $xxxx at this point.
 
low to mid $$..nothing special about this name, many alternatives available
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom