Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Miracle.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameTower said:
Not elequa.
You will see.

Hmm... I just thought this is the type of name he might be interested in. Oh well...

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nope.

I have not discussed with the buyer any details in regards to releasing details of the sale and such, but it is not anyone mentioned.

Please understand this.

- Jordan

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oye. We'll be looking for the entry into the "best turnaround profit" gallery on this one!!
++++++++++++

Likely. But, sometimes the fast cash is not always the best option. Large amounts of cash can make human beings do strange things, such as sell below real value or disregard other more arduous --and ultimately more lucrative-- routes such as development.

If he uses the money wisely, as I am sure he would do, it could be a nice shot in the arm, seed capital for his empire.

In the ghetto, they take windfalls such as insurance settlements and go out and buy a Cadillac SUV. I hope Jordan doesn't do that. I don't think he would. He's too smart for that.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In the ghetto, they take windfalls such as insurance settlements and go out and buy a Cadillac SUV.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK ... just so I have this clear ... this phenomenon only happens in the ghettos?

No one who lives in a house on the beach would ever do this?

Those derrrrn poor people ... just don't have that edumacation ... hmmmm

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I want to make it known that I am not the potential buyer!

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DaddyHalbucks said:
Oye. We'll be looking for the entry into the "best turnaround profit" gallery on this one!!
++++++++++++

Likely. But, sometimes the fast cash is not always the best option. Large amounts of cash can make human beings do strange things, such as sell below real value or disregard other more arduous --and ultimately more lucrative-- routes such as development.

If he uses the money wisely, as I am sure he would do, it could be a nice shot in the arm, seed capital for his empire.

In the ghetto, they take windfalls such as insurance settlements and go out and buy a Cadillac SUV. I hope Jordan doesn't do that. I don't think he would. He's too smart for that.

Hey Big Daddy Kane .... R U from da Ghetto

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In the ghetto, they take windfalls such as insurance settlements and go out and buy a Cadillac SUV.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK ... just so I have this clear ... this phenomenon only happens in the ghettos?

No one who lives in a house on the beach would ever do this?

Those derrrrn poor people ... just don't have that edumacation ... hmmmm
+++++++++++++++++++++++

The rich people FIRST buy a starter house, THEN the house on the beach, THEN the Caddy SUV.

A Caddy SUV is not an investment. A house is.

If someone starts off with the Caddy SUV, it makes it harder to find capital for real investments.

Yes, education may have something to do with such choices.

There is even another point I was trying to make to Jordan: to weigh all his options. If you sell something immediately after buying it, you may not get top dollar. Sometimes it takes discipline to turn down the easy money and carefully evaluate all your options.

That said, Jordan is doing an extraordinary job. He is light years ahead of where I was when I was 16 years old!

:)

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The rich people FIRST buy a starter house, THEN the house on the beach, THEN the Caddy SUV.

A Caddy SUV is not an investment. A house is.

If someone starts off with the Caddy SUV, it makes it harder to find capital for real investments.

Yes, education may have something to do with such choices.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to make sure I understand....

ALL poor people will take that Windfall and buy an Escalade ...some Jordans and some beeeeoches.

ALL rich people will spend the money wisely.

Its all clear now.

I have have had experience with both and I would have to say ... some of the most irresponsible people were the people with money have been the rich ones and some of the poorest people the most wise.

I dunno ... must be a regional thing.

Either that or your watching too much MTV

ITs not nice to stereotype people, you might find yourself one someday...

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry...didn't mean to crap on the thread. Great sale congrats!

I just hate to see people stereotype others.

z

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try selling it to a Christian millionaire so it would be owned by deserving groups. Jesus.com is currently owned(?) or unfortuantely forwarded to a gay christian cult. :)

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the *interesting* words guys.

I'm not stupid.. I'm not throwing away my money or anything.

I am almost 17 :p.

The money will be reinvested into domains as long as I can get a good enough deal :)

So you'll continue to see more great names from me like this.

As mentioned earlier, details of the sale may or not be disclosed after it has been completed.

- Jordan

windyreddy

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Atta Boy !!

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, way to go Jordan.

Now I dont feel so alone, thought I was possibly the youngest one in here...

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im 17 as well, how old are you hound? Sucks not to get into the adult-domain forums huh? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators