Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

.mobi Supporters Game Plan for the next 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

circa1850
Account Suspended

Amazes me how he can still keep going.
That's because your bitch Mark (another reason you should buy MyBitches.mobi) didn't have anything else to do one day when you weren't grouping him from behind.

Wow, keeping that thought in your head of my suspension from NP is pretty spooky. That really gives you a boner, don't it? Kind of freaks me out that you have these erotic fantasies of me. But, I guess that's what I get for turning you down for a blind date.

Just like your freakish claim of someone being a retard because they are a gold member. I can only imagine of the thoughts of the other gold members.

But, you have already shown your ignorance and stupidity.

AsianKid

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's because your bitch Mark (another reason you should buy MyBitches.mobi) didn't have anything else to do one day when you weren't grouping him from behind.

Wow, keeping that thought in your head of my suspension from NP is pretty spooky. That really gives you a boner, don't it? Kind of freaks me out that you have these erotic fantasies of me. But, I guess that's what I get for turning you down for a blind date.

Just like your freakish claim of someone being a retard because they are a gold member. I can only imagine of the thoughts of the other gold members.

But, you have already shown your ignorance and stupidity.

A boner off that? :uhoh::eek:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who is circa1850?
Me.

When I joined the forums (here and NP) I used the name circa1850 as that is the estate that I am restoring. The members on this forum voted to change my user name to something else. It was fun.

She is just so giddy that I got suspended from that forum for something that was not even associated with that forum.

Silly bitch, she just wants to have a name change herself.

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also experienced this same type of problem which exist in the domain industry, domain's being auctioned and bidders not paying during escrow. There is nothing fraudulent about it, I also tought I sold few domains, one in the XX XXX... and I looked like the idiot, when I posted SOLD.

I'm not too sure whats going on here ... from what I read in this page... it seems you trying to create negative energy. I'm not to sure who is at fault here. What I'm concerned with is, why this debate is taking place on this thread.

I opened this thread to discuss the plan the future of .mobi - this is unaceptable.... I'm dissapointed to see this happen again..

Batman, sorry to intrude on your thread. Every time mr. mjnels or Doc Com appears, it makes me incensed.

However, I do believe you are wrong about the "sold" part. Every time a sale is completed, i always use "pending sale". If the sale falls through, report to the public who backs out. If its completed, THEN change to SOLD.

That is the only PROPER way to document a sale via forum.

I wish you, and all the .mobi moderates good luck on your investments.

However, this is a .MOBI DISCUSSION forum, not a .mobi positive only forum. Again, if you want all positive, then go to mob****.mobi . That's why you guys set up that forum, correct?

No need to start a fire here.

To Doc Com: Keep dreaming old man, you can't beat nobody up. Acting tough on forums ain't going to get you younger. Perhaps maybe in your imaginary world.

EDIT: Omg, Doc Com, you are cracking me up. HAHAHA! You should REALLY get a job at the local comedy club. Sorry, I already have a female companion, never knew you rolled that way though. Good luck on finding your perfect mate.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AsianKid

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Me.

When I joined the forums (here and NP) I used the name circa1850 as that is the estate that I am restoring. The members on this forum voted to change my user name to something else. It was fun.

She is just so giddy that I got suspended from that forum for something that was not even associated with that forum.

Silly bitch, she just wants to have a name change herself.

I hope you know it's a he btw. :lol:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To Doc Com: Keep dreaming old man, you can't beat nobody up. Acting tough on forums ain't going to get you younger. Perhaps maybe in your imaginary world.
I used to get that way. You know, incensed. I used to have you and a few others on the ignore list.

Then I was realizing all the fun I may be missing. Now I have not a single person on my ignore list.

Plus, it was only infringing upon my imaginary world and making me feel bummed out that I wasn't getting the attention I felt I needed.

But, we can start another thread to discuss damitssam's incest issues.

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did you ever hear what is being said?

SOLD MEANS SOLD. IF YOUR NAME IS NOT SOLD, AKA PAYMENT RECIEVED, then you DON'T PUT SOLD.

Simple as that. If you don't know this by now, then you shouldn't even be in this industry.

You sir a complete retard :rolleyes:. Then again, I would expect this from a gold member.

You are going to the ignore list for idiots. You can join mjnels and circa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofOmqMGkfuY

"Once, twice, third and final call...SOLD to the!!!"

You'll need to contact all the auctioneers in the world to let them know that they are all idiots for saying "SOLD" when an auction has ended then!:rolleyes:

Batman, sorry to intrude on your thread. Every time mr. mjnels or Doc Com appears, it makes me incensed.

However, I do believe you are wrong about the "sold" part. Every time a sale is completed, i always use "pending sale". If the sale falls through, report to the public who backs out. If its completed, THEN change to SOLD.

That is the only PROPER way to document a sale via forum.

I wish you, and all the .mobi moderates good luck on your investments.

However, this is a .MOBI DISCUSSION forum, not a .mobi positive only forum. Again, if you want all positive, then go to mob****.mobi . That's why you guys set up that forum, correct?

No need to start a fire here.

EDIT: Omg, Doc Com, you are cracking me up. HAHAHA! You should REALLY get a job at the local comedy club.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm glad to be on your ignore/idiot/retard list. After today I never want to associate myself with you ever again.

Thanks.

AsianKid

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used to get that way. You know, incensed. I used to have you and a few others on the ignore list.

Then I was realizing all the fun I may be missing. Now I have not a single person on my ignore list.

Plus, it was only infringing upon my imaginary world and making me feel bummed out that I wasn't getting the attention I felt I needed.

Incest, :eek:

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Its ok old man, old people always feel like they need attention. That's why people like you love making a show, it all makes sense now, the 10 posts a day and you somehow being in every drama thread. I pity you, perhaps you should see a doctor.

I am glad AsianKid Quoted you, it makes my day when old guy turns into internet flamer. But hey, thanks for revealing to me your psyche.

Incest? I don't have a sister, but nice try :lol: Is this the best the "tough guy" has?

:lol::lol:

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This isn't even about posting "SOLD" or not for me anymore.

I don't know why you're acting like you know me, Sam, if you called me a "RETARD" to my face then this would be a different matter.

Here's some advice for you, DON'T POST "RETARD" to people just because you are hiding behind your computer. Go into the real world and call people "RETARDS" and see what you'll get.

Posting "SOLD" by mistake is one thing, but posting "RETARD" and insulting people is by far much much worse.

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree, posting SOLD is SOLD.. I accept this method due to the problem I faced myself. I posted Sold and never received a check... You should post "Pending Sale"

this a great example for rookies who are starting out. Don't post SOLD unless your 100% sure.

Regarding your comment about the Tyranylity.mobi forum.. NO THANKS

My #1 CHOICE FOR DOMAIN DISCUSSION AND TRADE is only

DNForum.com
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Glad to see you echo my comments and glad more .mobi moderates in both NP and DNF

Good luck!

-Sam

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its ok old man, old people always feel like they need attention. That's why people like you love making a show, it all makes sense now, the 10 posts a day and you somehow being in every drama thread. I pity you, perhaps you should see a doctor.

I am glad AsianKid Quoted you, it makes my day when old guy turns into internet flamer. But hey, thanks for revealing to me your psyche.

Incest? I don't have a sister, but nice try :lol: Is this the best the "tough guy" has?

:lol::lol:
First, look up incest in your dicktionary.

Make no mistake about this. I do not need nor want your attention. Why you insist to think that I do is beyond me. I guess it is your same sense of self-worth that you feel you need to save the world from mobi that you feel you need to save the world from me.

I do not give a shit, but you apparently do, how many posts per day I or anyone else contributes. Why you feel that is some merit or demerit badge is beyond me. Just as you have voiced the value of someone's character is their membership color. This just further demonstrates your own inadequacies and shallowness and speaks volumes of your own lack of character.

They really don't teach you shit up there at IU, do they?

You could post one or one hundred a day and it would still be devoid of any substance at all. Just empty thoughts.

Your obsession with a few members and the .mobi threads is disturbing in its simplest terms.

I am so glad I am no longer on your ignore list because the missed opportunities of making you look like a baboon's *** would be a down right shame.

Here's some advice for you, DON'T POST "RETARD" to people just because you are hiding behind your computer. Go into the real world and call people "RETARDS" and see what you'll get.
Now, now...you're starting to act like me. He does not have the nads to face you or me or most people and actually say what he types.

I don't think he could really survive in the real world walking up to people and calling them retards or even old man. That would be fun to watch.

But, he knows that.

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now, now...you're starting to act like me. He does not have the nads to face you or me or most people and actually say what he types.

I don't think he could really survive in the real world walking up to people and calling them retards or even old man. That would be fun to watch.

But, he knows that.
Yes, I totally agree with you Doc.

I've never met a 'person' like him/her. Beggars belief how he/she is being allowed to get away with it.

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They really don't teach you shit up there at IU, do they?

No, the #5 ranked management program in the nation is teaching me shit :lol::lol:
Your obsession with a few members and the .mobi threads is disturbing in its simplest terms.

:?::?::?: Look at .mobi forum. Look at how many of those have my posts in it. You sir, are wrong. Do I give two shits about .mobi, no. Do I give two shits about old flamers like you? Sure. It makes me laugh! :lol::lol:

I guess it is your same sense of self-worth that you feel you need to save the world from mobi that you feel you need to save the world from me.

Get your facts straight. I don't give two shits about .mobi. I give two shits about .mobi fanboys. Just like .EU fanboys.

I am so glad I am no longer on your ignore list because the missed opportunities of making you look like a baboon's *** would be a down right shame

Its called, view post, curiosity bit me. I don't unblock retards. :lol:

I don't think he could really survive in the real world walking up to people and calling them retards or even old man. That would be fun to watch
Glad to see your fessing up to you being an internet toughie.

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to come up to you and call you an old man and a retard. I have called people who act like retards, retards, and old people, old people. It's called stating the FACTS

:lol::lol::lol:

I tell you what, you should write a letter asking to be on Dr. Phil's show. Should cool your temper down a bit. :lol::lol:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pissing in my pants laughing so hard.

I know...in old folks terms that is called incontinence.

But you young folks call it something else by my dementia has set up again.

Oh yeah, ROTFLMAO.

I promise you, should we ever meet you will have that one opportunity to call me a retard and an old man to my face. And I promise, I will laugh so hard in your face that folks will think I am just that what you called me.

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I guess "Exclusive Lifetime Members" are allowed to insult and make false accusations about others?:undecided: and because I am a lower class "Gold Lifetime Member" I probably deserve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom