• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MobileTV247.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3dGEEK

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
1,364
Reaction score
2
Please Appraise.

Potential ??

Thanks :)
 
Hold onto your MobileTV247 domain. In 2007 Mobile TV will skyrocket all over the global headlines. I betcha if you owned MobileTV.com you would receive several IGNORANT "reg fee" appraisals.

In 2006 MobileTV247.com is valued at mid/high $xxx.
In 2008 MobileTV247.com will be valued high $x,xxx or higher to an enduser.
 
Hold onto your MobileTV247 domain. In 2007 Mobile TV will skyrocket all over the global headlines. I betcha if you owned MobileTV.com you would receive several IGNORANT "reg fee" appraisals.

In 2006 MobileTV247.com is valued at mid/high $xxx.
In 2008 MobileTV247.com will be valued high $x,xxx or higher to an enduser.

Thanks Vision,

These is exactly what my thoughts are. Your appraisel confirms I'm not just dreaming...

...may I say you have a good 'Vision' of the future...:lol:

Anybody else with thoughts on this one ??
 
I think the 247 hurts the value a lot, just mobiletv would be great, but there are many alternatives you can add instead of 247, I hope it will work out for you, but as it is now I would rather say low to mid $xx
 
Please keep your appraisals coming in :cool:

Thanks in advance :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom