• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MobileYou.com - Mobile You!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

owntag

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
33
MobileYou.com

I have the domain for a reserved project.

Please appraise the domain and let me know your thoughts. Thanks! :)
 
Very brandable for a mobile social networking site or youtube-ish site for mobile phone users. Very hard to appraise though.
 
First let me say that I am biased on this, as I have the "mobileour" variation of your name, which apparently must say something about the way we both must think. ;)

Ironically, I prefer your version from a consumer perspective, as it speaks to the individual rather than to the destination, but I also have a different direction for mine as regards my companies focus.

As pcproffenno mentioned, it is very hard to attach a value to the name without a site to back it. That said, with a good mobile consumer site (or one which creates such sites for business), it could be worth quite a bit.

Good luck with yours.
 
Thanks, Commerce and biggedon!

I noticed even MobileHer, MobileHim & MobileWho are taken.

Apple owns MobileMe now (and me.com)

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom