Monetization

Kazzia

Platinum Member
May 9, 2014
Caribbeaqn
kazzia.com
I have two pretty active sites - like 100 to 200 visitors each day on each. I tried using propeller ads - the full crap ads - even the horrible popup that comes before the page. I tested this for two weeks. Total amount received? 65 cents - total.

Is it possible to make one dollar per day per site without extreme effort and time? Seems better to flip burgers than to monetize as far as compensation for your efforts.

redfrog

Feb 19, 2019
Florida
I'm going to follow this thread. I've bought probably bought (what I think good) 50 domains over the years and never made a wooden nickel. Some domains I would look at a year later or so, and there's a big website on the name. Depressing it is...

Biggie

Staff member
Exclusive Member
Sep 4, 2002
GreenFriendly.com
www.urlpick.com
banner
I'm going to follow this thread. I've bought probably bought (what myI think good) 50 domains over the years and never made a wooden nickel. Some domains I would look at a year later or so, and there's a big website on the name. Depressing it is...
Hi

if you just buy domains and don't do anything with them..... then prolly won't make any dough-ski.

first thing I do after acquiring a domain, is park it.

I want to see if it gets any traffic, which converts to clicks on a ppc page.

imo...

Vadhi

Feb 20, 2019
India
I'm going to follow this thread. I've bought probably bought (what I think good) 50 domains over the years and never made a wooden nickel. Some domains I would look at a year later or so, and there's a big website on the name. Depressing it is...

Good ones that I let slip through are asking for great prices on the premium sites. Not sure if they really go for that much. If they did, I would be in burning hell to let them go away.

Depressing is the word, but again as @Biggie pointed out, if I don't do anything with it, I don't get anything out of it.

purple8pe

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2019
houston
No, I am still here, you have any specific questions about an industry? I tailor many of my monetizations to the domains, and what industry that they serve. I have a paper due in a few days, but I want to organize a list of methods and affiliate program sites for everyone.
did you ever conclude the monetization forum on new way to bring in profitability