Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Monetization

Concarnie

Reaction score
You are wanting to start an affiliate program on the website? I can help you with that if your site accepts payment online, but if it is not online, I am not sure how you could track the traffic.
Thank you for your prompt response.
Would it be possible to give me an approximate cost to have our website monetised.
Thank you
Wayne

Domain summit 2024

Kazzia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have two pretty active sites - like 100 to 200 visitors each day on each. I tried using propeller ads - the full crap ads - even the horrible popup that comes before the page. I tested this for two weeks. Total amount received? 65 cents - total.

Is it possible to make one dollar per day per site without extreme effort and time? Seems better to flip burgers than to monetize as far as compensation for your efforts.

redfrog

Level 1
Reaction score
I'm going to follow this thread. I've bought probably bought (what I think good) 50 domains over the years and never made a wooden nickel. Some domains I would look at a year later or so, and there's a big website on the name. Depressing it is...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm going to follow this thread. I've bought probably bought (what myI think good) 50 domains over the years and never made a wooden nickel. Some domains I would look at a year later or so, and there's a big website on the name. Depressing it is...

Hi

if you just buy domains and don't do anything with them..... then prolly won't make any dough-ski.

first thing I do after acquiring a domain, is park it.

I want to see if it gets any traffic, which converts to clicks on a ppc page.

imo...

Vadhi

Level 1
Reaction score
I'm going to follow this thread. I've bought probably bought (what I think good) 50 domains over the years and never made a wooden nickel. Some domains I would look at a year later or so, and there's a big website on the name. Depressing it is...

Good ones that I let slip through are asking for great prices on the premium sites. Not sure if they really go for that much. If they did, I would be in burning hell to let them go away.

Depressing is the word, but again as @Biggie pointed out, if I don't do anything with it, I don't get anything out of it.

Reaction score
Is there any way I can provide international affiliate for Amazon. Right now country wise affiliation available. I am planning to provide affiliation for my website.

Last edited by a moderator:

purple8pe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, I am still here, you have any specific questions about an industry? I tailor many of my monetizations to the domains, and what industry that they serve. I have a paper due in a few days, but I want to organize a list of methods and affiliate program sites for everyone.
did you ever conclude the monetization forum on new way to bring in profitability

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom