Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

moniker Moniker down? (YEP!)

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pim - we do not show being down when you wrote in or any time around that time. The registery had some down time but not our website. Sure it was not connectivity?

DonaldLyons

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are undergoing an upgrade and will be up momentarily. If you need assistance, please email [email protected] or [email protected].
You can always give us a call at 800.841.7686 also. We greatly appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

Reaction score
This scheduled outage was posted on our site the middle of last week. We are implementing pay by PayPal, new credit card processing - verified by visa, and some shopping cart enhancements.

zzz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering what was going on as well (site works, just domain reg is offline)

Edit: Message I'm getting ->

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties effecting domain name registrations and transfers. Our technical team is working diligently to correct the problem, and should have it resolved momentarily. We apologize for the inconvenience.

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is there a problem with the shopping cart, mine seems to be stuck in a loop when I am trying to purchase url forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom