Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker moniker site down??

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
dvdrip - I can assure you that we are working on your issue - which was a credit card decline issue. Support will follow up with you today. Lets take this off line and save everyone the gory details of your particular issue because no one else is having this issue.

I can promise you that we will resolve it and are working on it.

Domain Summit 2024

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are implementing a new online customer support ticket system and continuing to expand services. We are growing and will continue to improve. in the mean time, If you are having an issue that is not getting resolved in a timely manner, copy me in your email to [email protected] and I will look after the issue personally.
Can't say I never heard this before!

9-6-2006 Post #9 http://www.dnforum.com/f208/moniker-support-gone-thread-178016.html Quote "Just bare with us folks. All support items now go through a new ticket and tracking system which will better serve you all in the near future."

4-23-2007 Post #19 http://www.dnforum.com/f208/monte-why-not-invest-your-support-thread-223783.html

5-10-2007 Post #22 http://www.dnforum.com/f208/moniker-support-down-tubes-2-thread-227151.html

6-27-2007 Post #24 http://www.dnforum.com/f208/does-moniker-answer-emails-anymore-2-thread-236452.html

9-12-2007 Post #6 http://www.dnforum.com/f208/moniker-support-gone-thread-178016.html

9-21-2007 Post #63 (same link as 6-27 post) Quote "if you have an issue, we do have a system in place that works." ?

Reaction score
well at least I am here responding and acknowledging - and I can assure you great things are about to come. Just hang in there.

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well at least I am here responding and acknowledging - and I can assure you great things are about to come. Just hang in there.
I do appreciate that, as well as others I'm sure!

Could you kindly check your PM box and reply when you get a chance.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have another funny story with moniker:
there started a WIPO for JCAPHO.COM
They removed the domain to their legal account, thats OK.
But they also started REDIRECTING the domain to JCAPHO.ORG before WIPO decision and even without telling me. Now I would recommend everyone to check all their domain from time to time if Moniker is not "borrowing" it or something.

BTW I would not write this here but since they are ingoring my emails asking about this shit, I have to write it here...

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh my god...
This is scary.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually I just noticed they are redirecting this to JCAHPO.ORG that would mean DOUBLE TYPO. But I do not care this domain is probably some $60 drop, but I do care they do whatever they want with your domain and even do not tell you that...

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I still have not heard from my Rep or from the PM that I sent Monte! I don't know what to expect. I mean it's pretty clear "Moniker" wants or says they are improving CS, but when the owner says to CC him on emails etc and still doesn't reply, nor to an PM, what do you do?

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Leave. It is pretty clear they are showing us the door.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Leave. It is pretty clear they are showing us the door.
The problem is there is no alternative. I was happy for years with Enom, but since they have new owner everything went to the drain. Registrar managed by legal team. I am relatively tolerant, but "last drop" what Enom did to me was this shit:
I got a domain for $60 in clubdrob, TM typo of course. I was surprised it is already set on my server, so I investigated and found out they DELETED MY domain (without telling me). When I opened ticket, they were LYING it is not true. It was in domaintools (they rejected believe it too).

Luckily 3 month before this incident I asked them to make me list of all transactions in last 2 years. And this list was still uploaded in their ticketing system. So basically THEY created proof (I am sure if they would realize this they would delete it first and keep lying). So after this they just told "OK we will refund you $60" - no excuse, no explanaiton, nothing. So thats probably the biggest shit registrar can do to you - delete your doamin and sell it to you back in drops and when you find out lie it is not true.

OK I am the idiot here:
jcahpo thats my domain not jcapho
Just a typo + timing + WIPO = Moniker legal = confused Denny

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Denny never owned the name he is reporting we changed DNS on....JCAPHO.COM.

Moniker does not change DNS on WIPO claims or play judge/jury on WIPO or legal claims.

Please contact me or your Moniker assigned AE directly if you have any issues where our support dept is not responding to your satifisfaction.

Regards,
John Mauriello
[email protected]
954-861-3536
800-688-6311 Ext. 3536
FAX: 954-984-0209
MSN: [email protected]

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah my bad jcapho/jcahpo...
crazyix1.gif

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks to John, my problem is now fixed! Amazing how things can get fixed so fast when somebody cares! Thanks for going the extra mile John on something that was not even asked of you! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom