• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed More to Think about... Chele.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

todd69101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
0
I did manage to find a couple names without the pluralsssssss Please give your thoughts on these. Thanks


Chele.mobi
Valerie.mbobi
Cortney.mobi
Karmen.mobi
 
I did manage to find a couple names without the pluralsssssss Please give your thoughts on these. Thanks


Chele.mobi
Valerie.mbobi m bobi? that's funny! Swahili? :pound:
Cortney.mobi

Karmen.mobi
Singular is better and these are good for the "vanity plate" type egos. These are the more popular of the two. The two in bold are easily recognizable and do relate to some "known" persons.

Right now you are dealing with a domain extension in its infancy. If .mobi takes off, which is appears to be heading in the right direction, these are decent ones to have.

I know no one named Chele (sure, I could google the hell out of it) but it is not immediately recognizable.

The only Karmen I am aware of is a Collectible VW car and the last name of a girl I used to date in high school.
 
Thanks Doc I thought you were going to start throwing rocks at me yesterday
 
Thanks Doc I thought you were going to start throwing rocks at me yesterday
:brick:
Throwing rocks comes on the second day of membership after you still haven't learned anything.

What can I say...you asked for an appraisal you get an honest appraisal. You can take your domains and pay for an appraisal and get inflated figures and an inflated ego and end up with flat sales.

Many members on this forum are painfully truthful and forthright. Can't stand 99.99999% of them. :eek: And the 0.00001% I can tolerate are not even in this country and don't even speak English.

he he he...this should get me some hate mail :kiss:
 
Valerie is quite a popular name in France, not sure about the others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom