Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed movieend

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
IMHO

MOVIEEND can be used as a site which has only the ending scenes of a movie. Lot of people just want to relive the ending of a movie (I do).
For this purpose, MovieEndings would have been an proper name, but it is close, and it is short (better).
If you are into developing sites, I think you can develop this to a pretty decent one.
Try to get copyrights only for the endings so that people who don't find it on youtube, can come over to your site - if you want to monetize through memberships
Your site logo can be like

MOVIE
END

so that it has better visual recall and readability.
You have a lot of SEO work up ahead.

The others who replied are more knowledgeable ones. I am a hopelessly optimistic person. Though it may not be a wise decision, but if I was in your situation, (as the others suggested) I would retrospect about the reason I took this domain in the first place. If I feel strong and optimistic about it still, I will put my heart into it.

I have left many babies of mine just go off into someone else's hands just because I didn't have the time, was lazy or didn't have the money. If I had the money, I would hold on to every one that I registered ( I haven't paid premium for any yet).

BTW, I have never earned out of a domain yet, either selling or developing, so maybe I am just all talk. You mentioned you sold one for a decent amount. Good for you!

Cheers and good luck!
The one that was sold was luck i would say , as it was ending my registration period . i have a few more which is about to end so i was just trying my luck by asking others . But now i think thats an bad idea . people wanna talk a lot about themselves rather giving what we came for . Hopefully things goes well for u ! Cheers .

Domain summit 2024
Reaction score
I learned from people with more experience. They learned from people with more experience. Are you special somehow? Ok good luck. If you don't want to learn anything then not a good idea to ASK FOR APPRAISALS based on people's experience in the industry. Even a worse idea to then call them out when you don't get the answer you want. moveiend.com is an awful domain - nothing will change that even your anger towards people not only pointing that out but also pointing out why.

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
I learned from people with more experience. They learned from people with more experience. Are you special somehow? Ok good luck.
i don't see that anything that anybody can learn from you " I have 10 years of domaining experience" is that gonna help me in anyway ??

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
Ok seems you have more experience. Our opinions are only opinions gleaned from decades in the business. In future though if you already know the answer you would like to hear probably better not to ask for others input. Good luck. BTW you can't claim in one post that'I know what I'm talking about' and in another state 'i have no idea why those sites had to estimate any values '. Either you do or you don't. Please let other visitors in on any knowledge you have - this is a public forum about domains. I'll make it easy though for new entrants. You CANNOT register a fresh domain of any value, you can only buy it. Sorry but you're about 10 years too late to the party.
expect for a single line that says "You CANNOT register a fresh domain of any value, you can only buy it." none of what you have said helps .

Reaction score
Yeah I'm done here. Maybe someone else can give you the answer you want. It won't pay your bills and it's probably only $10 you spent but clearly I'm not the one to stroke your ego.

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
I learned from people with more experience. They learned from people with more experience. Are you special somehow? Ok good luck. If you don't want to learn anything then not a good idea to ASK FOR APPRAISALS based on people's experience in the industry. Even a worse idea to then call them out when you don't get the answer you want. moveiend.com is an awful domain - nothing will change that even your anger towards people not only pointing that out but also pointing out why.
You can see i wasnt angry untill u started crying about your experience , if you can understand English better you could clearly understood what i have spoken . This is a waste of time actually !

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
Yeah I'm done here. Maybe someone else can give you the answer you want.
people already gave me the answer , i thanked them ! they gave answer in a way that people can understand . ! hope you can read all the comments and come to an conclusion !

Reaction score
You can see i wasnt angry untill u started crying about your experience , if you can understand English better you could clearly understood what i have spoken . This is a waste of time actually !

Seriously - do you really think I'm crying over you wasting some money on a poor registration? I'm really not. As for the 'english' comment that's just childish. You can either figure out where you're going wrong or not bother. Your choice.

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
Seriously - do you really think I'm crying over you wasting some money on a poor registration? I'm really not. As for the 'english' comment that's just childish.
You can one of your Admin or moderators was clear how a domain value changes over time ! I dont care about 10$ here , and im not talking about 10$ here , its about how you replied stating your experience and mocking people ! Simple as that ! . If you can really get my point it will save both of us a lot of time .

Reaction score
No read back through the thread. You asked what the domain was worth. Several people said nothing. You then insinuated that it was and they were wrong. They then pointed out the market disagrees. You then decided to get more grumpy about it. I got your point - it's irrelevant. No amount of anger will change the fact that your domain is worthless - we already explained why. Are we done yet? If you perceive me as mocking then that is how you choose to see things. I choose to learn from people with more experience - obviously you take that as an insult. The sensible thing here would be to look at your registration and determine why it probably won't make a lot of (if any) money. The easier method is just to abuse the person giving you that message. However one path will make you a better and profitable domainer. The other will give you a sense of satisfaction but no money.

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
No read back through the thread. You asked what the domain was worth. Several people said nothing. You then insinuated that it was and they were wrong. They then pointed out the market disagrees. You then decided to get more grumpy about it. I got your point - it's irrelevant. No amount of anger will change the fact that your domain is worthless - we already explained why. Are we done yet?
Are we still talking about the domain here ? ok let me explain it to like i explain an 3 year old ! I KNOW THE DOMAIN IS WORTHLESS OR DOESNT HAVE ANY VALUE , i asked a few questions they didn't agree to what i said but they clearly explain how the domain market works which was actually a good explanation ! FYI am not even talking about the DOMAIN i Registered anymore . I wasn't grumpy , i thanked them for explaining ! And am not angry but annoyed , and not annoyed because of the DOMAIN , its because when people talk things that doesn't make any sense . This is why i asked u to go back and have a look at all the comments ! The thread was over when i got my answer , until you got your Ego hurt , bought in your experience and said things thats completely senseless to most of the people here !

Vadhi

Level 1
Reaction score
Woah, what in the world did I do? A mini WW3 happening here. Peace out guys. One of my first replies in a long time in a forum and I feel I indirectly rubbed people the wrong way. Sorry if I have offended anyone! I just gave my 2 cents :-|

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
If you are still gonna talk about Domain being worthless keep talking about it , because i got the answer already and that conversation was over . until you opened up an new argument about your experience . But if you can see regardless of what the experiences is about , my questions were purely out of curiosity and i wasn't disagreeing i was only clarifying !

EmpireNames

EmpireNames.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont care who you are or how much of experience you have got , it was said that Dnforum can be used to get appraisals so i came here , i had few questions as im new and thats it ! You dont have to yap about what years of experience you have or anything ! , and as said opinions are welcome here . Im not blind to listen to one persons perception and take that as an input , as you can see my questions were clearly out of curiosity , if you can't answer it properly without showing off your experience that is not my problem . yes this is a public forum if you can't answer it better stop replying to people who come here for appraisals . once again We don't care about your experience .
I entered in domaining business since just 7 months... and the domainers who giving you appraisal they are guru in my opinion and i learn from them alotttt...
i am feeling so bad that instead of learning from them yu are arguing with them.. i would suggest you to calm down and read what they said and must understand domaining before registering more names...

Reaction score
Not at all a mini ww3. It is always to be expected in domain appraisals - just look back over them and you will see that many times people take it personally. This is why I'm loathed to ever state the obvious. Some get offended and leave. Others adapt. It is always the domain owner's choice.

Last edited:

Insomniac2403

Level 2
Reaction score
I entered in domaining business since just 7 months... and the domainers who giving you appraisal they are guru in my opinion and i learn from them alotttt...
i am feeling so bad that instead of learning from them yu are arguing with them.. i would suggest you to calm down and read what they said and must understand domaining before registering more names...
i would think the same if people had explained me in a way that sees things fine ! Now i dont know what made you think im gonna register more domains or anything ! If you are psychiatrist so be it ! Go through the whole conversation before u jump into your worshipping senses . Good luck

Reaction score
If you are still gonna talk about Domain being worthless keep talking about it , because i got the answer already and that conversation was over . until you opened up an new argument about your experience . But if you can see regardless of what the experiences is about , my questions were purely out of curiosity and i wasn't disagreeing i was only clarifying !

You posted this:
'Calm down it was just a simple doubt ! I know what im talking about . LOL why are you guys Boiling around ? '

That doesn't sound like 'clarifying' to me.... or curiosity. It just sounds like you calling out Jaydub for his post. Anyway I think your appraisal has been well and truly answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom