• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Moviefinders.net and a few others

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNetCode

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Can you guys give me an idea of what these might be worth. I am going to develop them I think, but wondering what they will be worth if I do and if I don't.

moviefinders.net
scriptfinder.net
cheapscripts.net

Thanks,

Kevin
 
TheNetCode said:
Can you guys give me an idea of what these might be worth. I am going to develop them I think, but wondering what they will be worth if I do and if I don't.

moviefinders.net
scriptfinder.net
cheapscripts.net

Thanks,

Kevin

Undeveloped
Moviefinders.net - low - mid $xx ($xxx without the "s")
scriptfinder.net - mid - high $xx
cheapscripts.net - mid -high $xx

developed
Depends on so many factors...but all have potential

good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom