• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Mrs Jello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by GeorgeK
It looks like someone is suffering from "shrinkage" now. Someone send some Viagra.... :)

Oh! GetViagra.com has been registered by ULT. (so what?)
 
Guys Guys take it easy I will never say yes or no. NOT even Cartoonz can know the difference do you actually know who you are speaking to when I call I speak 6 languages (fluent)
www.i.net who owns that now!!
 
Originally posted by elequa
Guys Guys take it easy I will never say yes or no. NOT even Cartoonz can know the difference do you actually know who you are speaking to when I call I speak 6 languages (fluent)
www.i.net who owns that now!!

Hello elequa

Remember me?
 
Welcome, and if your the one who purchased my mother & father.us...I thank you for your business :)
 
Mrs. Jello is an old fart. :D
 
Greg George hehe
you guys are really funny now was that Cameron george was arguing with?
 
Yeah, I think he went to the store to get some Viagra, or something.

Without this board, his world would be shattered.
 
Cameron is a nice guy.
Listen all I have FinancialNews.com how much would you all appraise it? I dont sell ofcourse. :-))
 
Originally posted by elequa
Guys Guys take it easy I will never say yes or no. NOT even Cartoonz can know the difference do you actually know who you are speaking to when I call I speak 6 languages (fluent)
www.i.net who owns that now!!

I rest my case....Hardly a denial....

:D
 
You're the one in a state of denial, Cameron. :)

Ask Thunayan if he owns muskrats.org (I own the .com). Maybe you can "broker" it to him, lol.
 
I am lost :D
Who is who now:confused:
Khalid? is that you that uses elequa nick?

Sero
 
Welcome to the pleasure dome :)

By the way, i.net was $5M in afternic, then $500K, then ...
It seems the ex-owner needs quick cash :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom