• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed msq.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mymoon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
221
Reaction score
3
msq.com

I am thinking of selling this domain.

I need a idea of how much I can sell it for.
 
low-mid $3xxx to a reseller
 
3000 to 3500 US$ for a reseller
 
Some time ago I owned MSQ.US
I can appraise your domain at least $5000
 
I have received at least 3-4 offers that were $ 5.000 for this domain in the past 6 months. I didn't sell it, because I had an project for this domain which is now not actual.

Some time ago I owned MSQ.US
I can appraise your domain at least $5000
 
Minimum 4000.
 
It's worth $5,000 - $6,500 reseller
To an end user it's worth twice to three times as much
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom