Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise mumbaiwine.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Tomasso

Reaction score
Hi mohit,
This is a decent geo domain, Mumbai itself is 12+ million in population, so your best chance to sell it, is to email local winestores. For me it would be more desirable as mumbaiwines, but still a decent one. 150-300 would be a sweetspot

mohitsaraswat

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi mohit,
This is a decent geo domain, Mumbai itself is 12+ million in population, so your best chance to sell it, is to email local winestores. For me it would be more desirable as mumbaiwines, but still a decent one. 150-300 would be a sweetspot
Hi Tomasso, thanks for your review. I have seen similar domain for other big cities in India selling as premium domain. So I was expecting more out of it.

Tomasso

Reaction score
Hi Tomasso, thanks for your review. I have seen similar domain for other big cities in India selling as premium domain. So I was expecting more out of it.
Yes, you are right on that, if you find the right buyer you could get a handsome paycheck for it, but usually if you are outbounding it to potential buyers they might get scared off with a too high price. It is indeed a cool geo domain name, list it for an amount you think it worth.
That's also just my opinion i found the 300 mark as a sweetspot for geo domains. Good luck hope you'll be successful!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators