• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Murmured.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontline

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2002
Messages
696
Reaction score
0
Had this name on my little "list" for a while. Don't really know what I could do with it but it turns up 688,000 returns in google and I actually like the sound of it heh. If anything maybe I'll just slap it on ebay if I can't think of any development ideas.

Think there is any value to it or another worthless word domain?
 
Drinking and listening to Nirvana on the radio just inspired me, I could make it into a page about all those songs you can never tell what the singer actually says heh...wait I'll keep drinking and something better will pop into my head (non explicit of course).
 
I think you may be able to use it in the same context as "buzz" or the "buzz", meaning gossip or subtle rumor, or noise.

Remember a heart murmor is a subtle heart noise, an irregularity

A long shot but is memorable
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom