• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed My first domain using a drop service.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one was a stunner.
I read you used a snap service and expected a shorter name. Looking at the name with my eyes squinting I thought "what does this long train read?"

But after reading it, I realized this must be one of the winners in this extra long category. So I guess in addition to its "valuable nature" it must be a heavyweight in its class by telling exactly what's inside the domain with the name.
 
Great name Arvind, and your first using a drop service! Congrats also for being SnapNames' featured partner in their eJournal a couple of weeks back...you're on a roll :cool:

Your website is clean and easy to navigate, and I like the testimonials you've got so far. You certainly have a good eye for the keyword product names.

As for an appraisal of DiamondEngagementRing.com, I think it should be about seven to eight times whatever you sold PlatinumWeddingRings.com for. Am I close to what you're thinking? :D
 
lol gringo cool name fist name i got was iFAQ.net
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom