• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed naive[dot]com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maroulis

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
1
I'm really curious as to what others think the value is..

To me value of this is in the 20/30K range and I could go to argue that it's better name than Asteroids.com but so far only had one bid @ Sedo for $9.5K with no reserve...

what do you think? I've yet to see a true generic one word.com sell for this low?!
 
I think $9.5k is a good price - 8612 Ovt w/o, 43 Ovt with, not bad, but not easy to monetise unless I'm missing something...I've seen two better names (IMO) go for far less in the last couple of weeks
 
15K for a reseller imo
 
better than asteroids.com? I dont think so..not even close IMO.. I think 5-10k is a great price
 
ovt updated.
naive = 10190 for jan 07

nice name, good luck.
 
you're right, I hadn't even paid attention to that...used to be 8,655 or something
 
I think $9.5k is a good price - 8612 Ovt w/o, 43 Ovt with, not bad, but not easy to monetise unless I'm missing something...I've seen two better names (IMO) go for far less in the last couple of weeks

Two better names for less ? Show us these two one word generic dot coms for less ?

As for value. I agree $15K is very reasonable, infact I wouldnt be suprised to see it go $20K plus. JMO
 
The problem with this word is that it's not in the dictionary. That might keep the value down.
 
It's an old joke. They would always tell the most naive kid in school that it wasn't in the dictionary and he would run look it up.
 
funny never heard that.. only joke I got was the evian / naive
 
Personally I think it would have a lot more use and value than Asteroids.com. You might want to check out what Beachie did with a similar site, www.stupidity.com.
 
Personally I think it would have a lot more use and value than Asteroids.com. You might want to check out what Beachie did with a similar site, www.stupidity.com.

agree - I regret accepting the first bid.. if I end up no selling (praying for non-paying bidder @ this price) I'll definitely develop into a blog of some kind
 
lol Your a funny Duck :cool:


stupidity.com is a good idea. Beachie is creative :yes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom