Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

.name domains - Time to stick my head in the shark pit again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register for the auction

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have about 40 and I will probably develop them as they are top 500 search keywords or 3 letter words. My favorite is Sublime.name I think it will actually be my new reseller site. I could care less about extension as long as it is keyword rich.

Legend.name

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Brinkle.com said:
I have about 40 and I will probably develop them as they are top 500 search keywords or 3 letter words. My favorite is Sublime.name I think it will actually be my new reseller site. I could care less about extension as long as it is keyword rich.

You can do it! Best of luck bro! :eek:k:

NickStagg

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
you know thats where my confusion was coming from with all the domain conversations I have been involved with, if I am not really that bothered about selling domains and really looking to generate traffic and then maybe think of selling.....what difference does it make if its a .com/.co.uk/.info/.name/.mango !!!!!!

Legend.name

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NickStagg said:
you know thats where my confusion was coming from with all the domain conversations I have been involved with, if I am not really that bothered about selling domains and really looking to generate traffic and then maybe think of selling.....what difference does it make if its a .com/.co.uk/.info/.name/.mango !!!!!!

If you are looking to generate traffic get .com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom