Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Name for a Domain News Site

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

NameCaster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Since your doing a news site.
How about namecaster.com ?
Too Long?

Cheers!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domainAddict
Dont you already have dnjournal.com?? :)

Yes he does...somebodys been grave digging.

T

Tee

I think it looks nice. Seems like he needs some more columnists though! Good job with the layout I think.

rhopperger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seems my post got lost, can't seem to find it...

How about DotFreak.com ? Wanna partner up and develop together ?

Reinhard

T

Tee

Give a column to domebase - Call it the Domain Justice Files!

He could tell of the misdeeds of those who should do better by the people (and he's got a PHD).

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tee
I think it looks nice. Seems like he needs some more columnists though! Good job with the layout I think.

It is weird how these old threads get unearthed. Yes, the name issue was settled long ago. In a poll here, members selected Domain Name Journal on dnjournal.com for me. Tee, you are correct, I am looking for more columnists. I may delete the Domain Style section because I haven't found anyone who wants to write about those areas (Developing Websites, Building Page Rank, Type-In Domains and Affiliate Programs).

On the other hand we have lined up some very high quality people for other areas. Ari Goldberger (already well known to DN Forum members as a top internet attorney) is the Legal Matters Editor for example.

Tee - I of course thought of Domebase immediately and have already contacted him. He is already up to his eyeballs with work at his university and with development projects but he has left the door open to future involvement when his calendar clears. I definitely want him - especially for the .info column as he is a recognized expert on that TLD. There is another busy guy you all know who indicated he might be able to come on board in March and I am hopeful that will happen.

Right now the dnjournal.com project is in Preview Mode. There is a mix of original materials with placeholder columns showing what we intend to cover. The first cover story will be coming soon. I just had a transoceanic phone conversation with the person who will be profiled and we are trying to hook back up for one long interview so I can gather the rest of the material I need. He is a very busy guy but his is a fascinating story of domain name success that will be well worth waiting for.

Anyone who is interested in contributing can check out the site then drop me a note about your area of interest. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom