Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Brandable.uk

NameAdmin

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do they sell names?

I sent them an email inquiring how much they wanted for a name but got no reponse.

Anyone bought anything from them?

Domain Summit 2024

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought anything from them? - Yes - We work with them. They will sell domains just need to make sure that your first offer is a good one. No low ball offers as they just will not return your inquiry. Good luck - Steve

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Steve.. I didn't make an offer on the name as I am looking at several possible names & will buy the one that is best suited at the price.

Chaiki

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Steve. I was doing a search on these guys tonight and stumbled on this thread in Google. I have never known of anyone in this biz who has bought a name from Name Administration Inc. if you have had success in that regard I would be interested in hearing about it. I understand they are well respected in the industry but have not had any luck contacting them.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Chaiki said:
Steve. I was doing a search on these guys tonight and stumbled on this thread in Google. I have never known of anyone in this biz who has bought a name from Name Administration Inc. if you have had success in that regard I would be interested in hearing about it. I understand they are well respected in the industry but have not had any luck contacting them.
Hi - We speak with them about every week - Good friends and very nice folks. We never share any details on domain transactions with any one - so sorry can not help you with that. What thread? Steve

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
URLCollection said:
Hi - We speak with them about every week - Good friends and very nice folks.

RealNames said:
In the past I emailed Name Admin several times either with offers or asking for a price. All my emails were ignored, inlcuding multiple attempts on one name I liked.

Nice folks do not ingore emails. :-D

I have no personal experience with them although they do have some names I would love to buy in the near future. Even Ultsearch will respond if he realizes you are a serious buyer.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
clemzonguy said:
Nice folks do not ingore emails. :-D

I have no personal experience with them although they do have some names I would love to buy in the near future. Even Ultsearch will respond if he realizes you are a serious buyer.
Some "nice folks" are just too busy either building their business or counting their money to answer what maybe 100's of emails a day. If they liked what you were saying I am sure they would write back - Steve

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
URLCollection said:
Some "nice folks" are just too busy either building their business or counting their money to answer

Gee, taking this a little personally aren't we? Don't understand why when these comments have nothing to do with you whatsoever??

We all know that you are "powerful member" of the "secret domain society", and that you are one of the "rare souls" who is "privileged enough" to shoot shit on a weekly basis with all the majors: Name Administration, DigiMedia, Reflex, BD... but I think you should stop acting like their "attorney" in every instance of their names being mentioned on these forums.

Some people have their own impressions and opinions about certain people and things, based on their own experience, and that is their prerogative. Allow them that much.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let's remember to keep the conversation civil. You can certainly make the point without making it personal.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cappuccino said:
Gee, taking this a little personally aren't we? Don't understand why when these comments have nothing to do with you whatsoever??

We all know that you are "powerful member" of the "secret domain society", and that you are one of the "rare souls" who is "privileged enough" to shoot shit on a weekly basis with all the majors: Name Administration, DigiMedia, Reflex, BD... but I think you should stop acting like their "attorney" in every instance of their names being mentioned on these forums.

Some people have their own impressions and opinions about certain people and things, based on their own experience, and that is their prerogative. Allow them that much.
Cap - I was answering an inquiry that was directed to us. I answered it and that was it. Lets try this again, real slow for you - Can you imagine how many emails a firm with 150K+ domains recieves on a daily basis? I suppose you can not. Well it is substantial. What are you talking about "a secret society"? I though you were not all there when you went off on Duke and Monte a few weeks ago over closed domain sales repeately and now I know why I thought that. Takes no special talent to work with these folks but mostly it starts with honesty and maybe a large pocket full of change? You need to back off and attempt to mind your own business a bit more, I think. I would suggest you do that as soon as possible for the sake of all of us. Steve

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
URLCollection said:
large pocket full of change? You need to back off and attempt to mind your own business a bit more, I think. I would suggest you do that as soon as possible for the sake of all of us. Steve

Since you have nothing better to do tonight than to drag another topic into this conversation, maybe you should (real slow) re-read the quoted thread and realize that I didn't have an issue with Duke, but with some of the Monte's practices.

More to the the issue at hand, nobody ever asked you why these people ignore solicitations, it was simply stated that they do. Somehow you find offence to that, as in how dare we should ever expect them to respond to potential buyers (or any other inquiries - see the link below).

More to the point, I give them right not to respond to any e-mails if that's how they choose to conduct themselves > http://www.opensrs.org/archives/bizops-list/0304/0026.html but don't try to tell me that's normal way to conduct any business, online or off.

In any case, whatever.

Chaiki

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Steve sorry to stir a hornets nest here. I typed 'nameadmininc' looking for info at google and this thread to our own dnforum was listed as number one. I had not previously read it and hence the question. You had said you bought a name and I have not previously heard of anyone who has bought a name from Name Administration Inc. As I understand they do not sell anything I had heard they buy and hold for future development, they are in the Cayman Islands thats all i know so I just wondered what name.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Those were interesting cases and great victories John, Congrats to you and NameAdmin. Your amazing work on behalf of your clients is quite impressive as always.

Regarding NameAdmin ignoring many email offers I guess when they are busy counting the assets and money you don't have much time to send replies!

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Chaiki said:
they are in the Cayman Islands thats all i know so I just wondered what name.
I doubt they are run from the Caymans. Tax shelter? Legal shelter?

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jberryhill said:
Sometimes, one wonders why one is being asked.... Absoutley John - The whole point is that if someone is interested in what you have to say, I am sure they would respond. Impossible to write to every email recieved in a day for most of us. I am sure if we were to write GE and ask them if we can buy GE.COM that we just might never get a reply as well? Take care - Steve

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A couple of years ago "Name Admin Inc"'s address was here in San Diego. I went to the address to ask about buying a name, but it was a small 4-unit apartment building. I guess he/they really do exist if John has met him/them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom