Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

NAMEJET.com ~WARNING~ Disgusting behaviour!

fhaidacher

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Acro!

In May 2008, I won two domain auctions with this company. I tried to log into my account to check and control the settings for my domains (IP pointers and stuff). From day one I had no access. I wrote them and opened a ticket through their support site. They told me they needed to clear the "risk management process" and required a scan of my passport, my credit card, my card statement and a filled form. I submitted all that and waited. Posted another reply to remind them I existed. Nothing. Posted several more. Nothing. In October 2008 they still insisted to request those documents from me. I insisted that they already had them. This stupid game went on till this current month. They finally told me that shortly after May, the domains were reauctioned because they received no response from me, and that they issued a refund. They had the nerve to tell me that in May or June 2008 they had reauctioned the domains and they still requested my ID documents in October 2008 ??? And they never had the delicacy to let me know that this ever happened? I was never given the chance to bid in the new auction, which should never have taken place !!! Short and sweet - I was discriminated against and was silently left out of the new auction. And then I find that the new owner is a NetSol employee!!! What on earth is this??? I do not care as much about the money as about the domains! I will stop making their life difficult until I die or until I get back my domains.

Then they also have the nerve to post a message in this forum saying that "I am accusing their employees of bidding in auctions"... Well, whatever they say is not coherent with all they do. I have read otherwise elsewhere. If anyone wants the link, please let me know.

Other stories you may want to share? Want to hear the latest one? I received an email from them today, stating that my verified auction bidder status was reinstated. And that they look forward to a long partnership and appreciate my interest ... How wonderful ! And where the hell are my domains??? I won them and have ownership over them for one calendar year. Where are they???

Hi QueenMother!

Appreciate your support! Thanks!

Better yet - why don't we make them pay ... Why don't we click like hell on their crappy banner and use up all their ad credit! They pay for every click, so let's make them pay!!! I clicked like 100 times yesterday, imagining I was punching their lame face each time I clicked. I felt wonderful afterwards!

Cheers!

fhaidacher

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Do I have news for you! I received a notice yesterday that they have secured one of my domains from NetworkSolutions. Not only that, but that they have credited $138 in my account so that I get both domains back at no cost. This seemed just fine. Until I did another whois search of my domains.

The one that NetSol "secured" just had the admin contacts removed, so that their employee does not appear there anymore. Not only that, but also the expiration date was altered. Just a few days ago, it said "April 2009". Now it says "January 2009". I wonder if it is legal to manipulate the domain expiration dates. I got mine in May 2008, so it should expire in May 2009. It said April 2009, so I still had time before it expired. Now it conveniently says January 2009.

I tell you, if they expect me to renew a domain with NetSol, just to get it back, they are out of their minds. I told them to go to you know where and that I would get my domains back through them, because it was them that royally messed it all up. Where is their accountability for heaven's sake???

I will keep you posted. Cheers!

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please note that registry expiration and netsol expiration is not always the same date.

fhaidacher

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you dvdrip, for your feedback! However, I was puzzled that the date said April 2009 just days before and now it says January 2009. I don't have a clue how they manage the expiration dates. The whois lookup through internic shows the original April 2009 date.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Five years later, a lot of things have changed ;)

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Theo,
I totally Agree.! I use Namejet all the time, and the transactions are always flawless. In the end, it is all about the People that run a company.
Support is huge when it comes to my decision to direct my business. If Support is lacking, I am outta there!!
Anyway, this thread is ancient, and really not worth anymore of our time. Companies are bought and sold, Employees, come and go...bla, bla....
Happy July 4th to Everyone!!
Ilze (born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio!!! )...just landed in Canada during a Tornado!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom