• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Names.info ???

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, thats good, worth $x,xxx to $xx,xxx. But then again depends on the end user in question.
 
Actually I would not go up to 5 figures, not really a profitable market I would say.
 
I noticed name domains receive lots of offers though and are always popular. Anyway that is a one word generic domain in a popular keyword, I bet it can go to mid x,xxx
 
nice domain, but its a .info, those 5 figure suggestions are not really appropriate I believe, you get ok (maybe not top notch) one word .coms for 5 figures, I think this domain is still worth up to 1K to reseller and 2-3K end user..by the way..the owner according to whois is in Korea, your country says France,..this is for domains you own only
 
:thumb: Thanks All for your Appraisals!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom