Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Nano.ws

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SirAlexFerguson

What about welcome sucker ....

Hey, you might be onto something since there is a "sucker" born every minute! :laugh:

You bring up a good point. As far as suckers are concerned. I see a lot of two-character names being boughten and sold, for a lot of money. What's funny is I haven't visited a two character site for a very long time.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by schmidte

Here's your first two suckers:

Register.com has .ws as standing for "website"

and

Networksolutions.com has it as:"Western Samoa (Web Site)"

nano.ws = Nano Workshop (or website), I like it.... $50 plus another $5 for creativity=$55

ED

;) http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=site:ws+business+workshop

It's the "hype" that sells! Keep this in mind when you are going to sell your names. Trust me. Nano.ws wouldn't have gotten a $2 appraisal yesterday. Today... $55

Marketing, marketing, marketing my good gentleman. We are trying to figure out how to fix the auction, but the answers are all there. Right there for the taking.

[more to come...]

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod

Hey, you might be onto something since there is a "sucker" born every minute! :laugh:

I see a lot of two-character names being boughten

What language is that? a hybrid of german and english?

If you even try compare 2 character .nets with .ws, you really need to learn alot.

I wish you good luck.

SAF

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

What language is that? a hybrid of german and english?

If you even try compare 2 character .nets with .ws, you really need to learn alot.

I wish you good luck.

SAF

2 character: X3, 6T, etc...

That's different then two letter...;)

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes I know the difference between letter and character. Do you the companies names Level3 or I2? If you can turn your brain from its pumped condition to 1st gear you could see that I wrote 2 "character".

.ws is just a horrible extension to dup people.PERIOD

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You take over from here SAF. I have futiley tried to bait Izopod into another flame war in hopes of landing another free signature marketing deal, but I am obviously getting nowhere. :)

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you can turn your brain from its pumped condition to 1st gear you could see that I wrote 2 "character".

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Go find me these 2 character sites, and then I will kick it down to 4th gear.

2 Character names aren't bad possibly for wireless applications, but with VOIP on the way... ouch!

A name like "2J.whatever" will still require someone to spend money to market the name as you would "6character.whatever. Also some SE's do look at what's before the dot so I'm curious as to how "2J" benefits someone... other than for "wireless" applications.

Don't mess with me Alex.. :D

edit: Just ask Duke! --lol

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
You take over from here SAF. I have futiley tried to bait Izopod into another flame war in hopes of landing another free signature marketing deal, but I am obviously getting nowhere. :)

This is hardly baiting me...

As I said Izopod, at least you knew what your were getting and I wish you good luck with it. My problem is with the false marketing of these country code domains to people who do not know any better and buy them thinking they are getting something they are not getting at all.

If anything I detect some backpedaling on the issue... :laugh:

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
QUOTE]Originally posted by izopod

[/QUOTE]

It's true! Better be careful, Izopod is one of the toughest "Senior Members" on this site. Look out! :eek: :D

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Oh...and that the "signature marketing" deal wasn't necessarily free. It did cost you some coin to purchase "Dnjournal.us"... Did it not?

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
QUOTE]Originally posted by izopod

It's true! Better be careful, Izopod is one of the toughest "Senior Members" on this site. Look out! :eek: :D
[/QUOTE]

CoolHost...go fill up someone's coffee cup... In fact mine is just about empty.

:laugh:

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

CoolHost...go fill up someone's coffee cup... In fact mine is just about empty.

:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

I gather you're learning, first hand, the definition of "cog" right about now, Izo. ;) :swg:
See you.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost.com

I gather you're learning, first hand, the definition of "cog" right about now, Izo. ;) :swg:
See you.

Just keep posting CoolHost. I need more DNF to change my Title to ".WS Rulez!!"

Come on folks. I'm not saying .WS is the "next thing". What I'm trying to illustrate is how to going about "showing" people how valuable your name really is.

If you take nothing away from this post. Just remember that .ws means "workshop".

Oh, and Alex. I was hoping you'd come back. I wasn't picking on you. Was looking for someone to debate.

Duke: If I have to I'll take you over to http://www.Debate.us and kick your butt!!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duke: If I have to I'll take you over to http://www.Debate.us and kick your butt!!

What's to debate? I've already won - I have you promoting .US at every turn. :D

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
He's promoting the word "US" as in " It's us whom have won " :)

Mike

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

What's to debate? I've already won - I have you promoting .US at every turn. :D

O.k I fail to see how you "won". I was the one who got you to "cave" on buying DNjournal.us. I simply offered you a spot in my signature to make it a "sure thing". That was pure genius on my part. Then I masterminded a plan to have you promote my .biz for one month in your "Low Down" section.

As they say in Texas. You mess with the best, and you end up eating their dust (o.k they don't quite say it that way but I do hate cliches)

btw: I have never been against top quality US names. I've always maintained their will be a market for them.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will cede victory when you catch me promoting .ws! No back pedaling here. It still sucks frontwards, backwards and sideways. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom