Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Nano.ws

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod

What I'm trying to illustrate is how to go about "showing" people how valuable your name really is.

Telling them is one thing. Show them with Traffic. Data. Name Recognition. Current Trends. Powerful Message. Hype. Whatever it takes. Bring it on.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
I will cede victory when you catch me promoting .ws! No back pedaling here. It still sucks frontwards, backwards and sideways. :)

I may not get you to promote a .ws name, but I have planted a "seed" somewhere in your frontal lobe that ".ws" stands for "WorkShop".

Who knows, the next workshop you may attend may just be a "Nano Workshop". Whatever the hell means!! :laugh:

btw: Dukes.ws is available (Duke's Workshop). If you buy it I will give you 6 months free promotion in my signature.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just keep posting CoolHost. I need more DNF to change my Title to ".WS Rulez!!"

159 DNF$ (all I've got) en route to you now! I'm dying to see that Title ... LOL.
Enjoy! :D

NameCaster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost.com

159 DNF$ (all I've got) en route to you now! I'm dying to see that Title ... LOL.

Why don't you just change your title from your control panel????
Or do you prefer to spend DNF for nothing? :)

PS.
This name has no resell value.
$0

schmidte

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here's a quote from the Oregon Daily Emerald:
"Experts say nanotechnology will become a trillion-dollar global industry within the next 10 years. Already, more than $1.7 billion has been spent on developing nanotechnology in government agencies. The Department of Defense has spent $303 million in the past two years alone, and has requested an additional $201 million for 2003."

I say you change the .ws from work shop to "weapon systems"

ED

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
btw: Dukes.ws is available (Duke's Workshop). If you buy it I will give you 6 months free promotion in my signature.

I am now convinced Izopod is the DEVIL. Quit tempting me Beelzebub!! I'm going to have to get out the garlic necklace...or no, that's vampires....what works on the chief demon from the fiery lake? :)

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by schmidte
Maybe you can invite Prince Charles to your first Nano Work Shop:

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/archive/28-4-19103-0-9-23.html

Also, another good article:
http://www.gomemphis.com/mca/business/article/0,1426,MCA_440_1950865,00.html

ED

"FIRST it was architects, then the Dome, then genetically modified crops. Now Prince Charles has found a new adversary"

I guess I rank up there with architects and genetically modified crops as having annoyed him! :eek:

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NameCaster

Why don't you just change your title from your control panel????
Or do you prefer to spend DNF for nothing? :)

Ah, Namecaster. I believe what I had posted was a joke. Did you not get it?

Let me try this one... Knock, Knock... :laugh:

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I am now convinced Izopod is the DEVIL. Quit tempting me Beelzebub!! I'm going to have to get out the garlic necklace...or no, that's vampires....what works on the chief demon from the fiery lake? :)

Moohahh, Mooohahaha....Mooooohahahaaa! I've got you!

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Um... That was just a joke CoolHost.com. I sent you your DNF $ back. Maybe you could donate it to those really in need!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Clever new sig there Pod - darned if that Work Shop thing doesn't look pretty good with the right word in front of it! :D

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Clever new sig there Pod - darned if that Work Shop thing doesn't look pretty good with the right word in front of it! :D

Now the "seed" is germinating. It's potential is based on the person who owns it. If he waters it. It will grow. If he doesn't. It will perish just like the other millions of "faceless" domains. - izopod

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Now the "seed" is germinating. It's potential is based on the person who owns it. If he waters it. It will grow. If he doesn't. It will perish just like the other millions of "faceless" domains. - izopod

Just so people don't think I am hallucinating - Pod's signature said "Duke's Work Shop" at the time I made my post. :)

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Just so people don't think I am hallucinating - Pod's signature said "Duke's Work Shop" at the time I made my post. :)

Foreshadowing it was! (my Yoda impersonation) :laugh:

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Um... That was just a joke CoolHost.com. I sent you your DNF $ back. Maybe you could donate it to those really in need!

Errr ... but I consider YOU to be among those who are in greatest need of assistance, Izo! Though I doubt your mental health professional accepts DNF$, certainly it would take the sting out of all of that money spent on wasted .WS and "Nano" registrations. :D
All those DNF$ going back to you, plus some ... you are today's charity case ... without exception.
Have a great day. LOL.

:swg:

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Errr ... but I consider YOU to be among those who are in greatest need of assistance, Izo! Though I doubt your mental health professional accepts DNF$, certainly it would take the sting out of all of that money spent on wasted .WS and "Nano" registrations. :D
All those DNF$ going back to you, plus some ... you are today's charity case ... without exception.
Have a great day. LOL.

:swg:

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom