• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NeedToBeOnline.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

valmg123

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I'd appreciate appraisals for NeedToBeOnline.com
Is this worth anything other than registration fee?
Thanks in advance.
 
I don't see any value beyond reg. fee.
 
very long. reg fee
 
Agree with all the others.
It is a very long name and I just do not see any great uses for it.

Reg Fee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom