• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NetworkForum.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toho

Exclusive Lifetime Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
7
I just got this one.
Please appraisal this keyword.

NetworkForum.com


Thank you.




toho
 
Gotta like this one - definitely a winner. Aside from the obvious IT uses, "network" stands tall on its own for other purposes as well. I'd say $5k should be the current discount floor (end user), with easily low to mid $xx,xxx potential now.
 
toho said:
I just got this one.
Please appraisal this keyword.

NetworkForum.com


Thank you.




toho

Not bad toho. You may get high offer from retail buyers if this is a develop community. Good luck to you.

Em
 
I would say reseller no more then 1k end user 5k max
 
Thank you for your appraisal, www, em, DominoKing.

I imaged "Human Network" & "Social Network" besides the "IT" term.
Retrieval result "Network" GOOGLE : 1,570,000,000, so various possibilities.

Now, "Forum" is hot keyword for development community site with vBulletin.
I think these kind of domains demand goes up.


Thanks again.


toho
 
Mid - $x,xxx as an active forum. Good catch.

I see "network" as in "social network" btw. It could be more of use than strictly as a LAN/Computer network related discussion board.
 
networkforum.com - at least $1289 ;)
Very nice domain toho
 
Yeah, stuff.

If you bid more than BuyDomains, price was US$3,580, or US$5,120, or more higher than "at least $1289 ;)" at that time.

Do you like this domain ?


Thanks.



toho
 
Great minds think alike toho. I was writing my response at the same time as you did, about social network :-D The name needs to be developed.
 
Develop it. There are many possibilities - my first thought was mobile/cellphone networks - there are numerous large forums on the web relating to network providers such as T Mobile, O2, etc. $1.5k on it's own, IMO.
 
Low to mid $X,XXX.

Good luck.

-Joe
 
Hi, theo.

>Great minds think alike toho.

:-P

>The name needs to be developed.

Yes, right. Thanks.


Hi, Luke.

>- my first thought was mobile/cellphone networks

Yeah, 5 or 6 month ago, MobileForum.com dropped and around US$4K in POOL.
That was also nice domain but little high for me.:-D


>Low to mid $X,XXX.

Thanks Joe.


toho
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom