• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed new adult related name just reg'd please appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie1278

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
skimpy.org
I know the org makes it less valuable. How much do you think its worth? I am also selling it, but first wan't an idea of the value.
 
Suddenly I'm in the mood for peanut butter.
 
Originally posted by greggish
Suddenly I'm in the mood for peanut butter.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

May go well with "shit on a stick"...

(from another post...I didnt come up with this, lol)
 
I have no clue how you get shit on a stick and penut butter out of skimpy.org? i hope both of you know what skimpy means.
 
i think he was thinking of "skippy peanut butter". eddie one thing i have learned on this board is that many people have very limited literary capacity regarding the meaning or commonality of usage of many words or phrases.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom