Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New Top Level Domains!

Domain summit 2024

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In India, there was a seminar heldd yesterday with ICANN CEO and all major stake holders, prospects and people like me (although i had registered but could nt attend due to my office's project works :( ) attended and was hosted by CDAC India and seems to be good interaction as well (read it in anohter form - inforum)

a quick question ... when are the new extns been planned to launch for end-users .. excluding landrush period...
and what all gtlds have been approved yet... if any...? thanks

ekman77

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it GTLD or NGTLD? Which is going to be the standard?

todaydoor

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
“They'll drive the value of my .coms up! ” I think so!

mamatha

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this information i know some top level domains they are .net,.gov,.mil,etc and then .asia by using asia specific entity we can note this point.Asia-Pacific region This is a TLD for companies, organisations, and individuals based in the region of Asia, Australia, and the Pacific.

TopDomainDeal

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good point!!!
Well said!

Big ones always have the advantage to choose first!

buybuy

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my little opinion on NGTLD ... I think in the future ( but at least 5-6 years ) will be the reference search ... those looking for travel .... see ' all searches by topic. ( but prices are still ups and you will see that in the future prices will drop ) and the 3lll.com lll.com 4 ( good - CVCV ) will be good for the industry ..even 5/7 letters .... but very good as keyword .... or dictionary words
( change.org think ) that although .org will have ' always value ( social.org ) the ngtld are the sum of two words
would be a mistake to have a domain with the final word in the list of ngtld ..... I think that the only extensions that will die will be the .co .net ( excluded only if it is a word dictionary ) ... but for sure 5 . -7.anni and searching the internet will change ' completely .......... only
my very little opinion

Sorry but i think that all system of registration of NGTLD is a big mistake .sure the registrar take lot money ...for preregistration ...
1) i don't understand why one person that have pay a lot for preregistration must pay the same big amount for reneval ...???
2) the registry set a domain premium....this is very BIG.....i have see big name as not premium and other name (of less value not premium)..i think that registry think only the simple words...the usually words and often forgot very big name .....that not are usually but important ...
i have rec some ngtld but i have see some registrations without sense.......i don't make list.....is long ....but if you want?
bye

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
now, many years later many Ngtld have a spam-score by default. :(
some a nice, some are usefull. But without them there wouldnt be so much of a difference. isnt it? I am saying this as a registrar.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom