Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New way to monetize your domains, by developing them to content rich web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice site edyst3....no adsense ads?

10 CREDITS Purchased

1 site submitted

Thanks b.a.!!

Tony

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do I need to do anything with AdSense once I upload my sites to my hosting company? I am total noob so please give step by step instructions if any action is necessary.

Thanks
-$ideline

dreambig

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
At the minimum, I would create a url channel in my adsense, so you can track the traffic (that is if you didn't specify a channel already, when you submitted the site)

turner67

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was worth the money for sure just for the amount of time it saved me in creating 500 pages.

Nicely done, b.a, much appreciated!
-$ideline

I'm thinking that also...I like my sites to have at least 50 pages of content but don't have the time

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how many pages approx are the sites they create?

50+?

tony

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
approx 500!

Another question for you all:

The 3 sites I had done were new registrations from about a month ago. I had them parked and they received approx 5 visitors in that month, nothing spectacular but that is not the question.

Approximately how long do you think it will take before I start seeing some results/stats when I look at my Adsense account?

Thanks,
-$ideline

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No acknowledgment of any sort yet b.a, other then your merchant's receipt for my payment - should I be panicking?

Thanks.
Dale, I've received your order, thank you. Your submitted site is in "Working" status, as you can see by logging to your account ("My sites").

how many pages approx are the sites they create?

50+?

tony

As @$ideline said, the average number of created pages are 500.

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for such a fast response and fix to my issue on my sites b.a, I would have been happy with 2 days to fix it and it took maybe 2 hours!! A pleasure doing business with you, love to see a company with such awesome customer service!

Keep up the good work!
-$ideline

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
At the minimum, I would create a url channel in my adsense, so you can track the traffic (that is if you didn't specify a channel already, when you submitted the site)
The better way to track the income for selected domain is by using URL channels in your Adsense account. There is optional field "Ad channel" when submitting your sites, this is if you want to use non-URL channels. For those unfamiliar with URL channels, here are 2 quick drawings demonstrating the URL channel usage:
http://www.ppc-sites.com/google-adsense-url-channels.jpg
http://www.ppc-sites.com/google-adsense-display-revenue-by-url-channels.jpg

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Maybe it might be a good thing to auto-email your clients when status changes. Not complaining!

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You get an email when they are ready, but maybe a good idea to auto-email when status changes from pending to working also.

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Maybe it might be a good thing to auto-email your clients when status changes. Not complaining!
I thought on it but decided to auto-email only when the site is ready for download. Just don't want to swamp your inbox with status reports. Maybe I can add additional settings called "Email Notifications', with options to check which reports to receive via e-mail.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The better way to track the income for selected domain is by using URL channels in your Adsense account. There is optional field "Ad channel" when submitting your sites, this is if you want to use non-URL channels. For those unfamiliar with URL channels, here are 2 quick drawings demonstrating the URL channel usage:
http://www.ppc-sites.com/google-adsense-url-channels.jpg
http://www.ppc-sites.com/google-adsense-display-revenue-by-url-channels.jpg

So this is what I need to do. PPC-Sites built me about 10 sites and all my stats are all lumped into one,

Scratch what I wrote earlier, I need to make the changes to my adsense scripts dont I? can I do it only on the index page?.......Thanks!

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So this is what I need to do. PPC-Sites built me about 10 sites and all my stats are all lumped into one,

Scratch what I wrote earlier, I need to make the changes to my adsense scripts dont I? can I do it only on the index page?.......Thanks!
You don't need to make any changes on Adsense code to use URL channels.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You don't need to make any changes on Adsense code to use URL channels.

Thats a relief...so your saying I can make the change in my adsense account and it will track the stats for the domains I enter?...Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators