Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New way to monetize your domains, by developing them to content rich web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As for "contact owner for sale of domain", there is blank .html page named "Contacts" This page is viewable and linked from all created pages. You can edit manually this page and put whatever you want.

Im sorry but my html skills are 0 to double 00..... Can you add info to that page if we give you the info? Would it cost more...please advise to some who have no working knowledge of making websites :disappointed:

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
#1 done.....I am very pleased with the work done....

I have a question though.
Adsense for Search uses a different code than Adsense for content.
Should we be giving you both or will the one work in the Google Search?

Nice work...just submitted #2.....

Jim

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a question though.
Adsense for Search uses a different code than Adsense for content.
Should we be giving you both or will the one work in the Google Search?
it should work, but for all next versions I'll convert the Pub ID for search to partner-pub-xxxxx....

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had one sitting "pending" for 2 days b.a ....

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please, give us 2-3 days to 1 week.

GDay b.a,

I have Crediting Cards .com Pending and look forward to seeing it this week, but wanted to make sure a Header is included please.

If anything, you can leave off the Google Search.

I expect to Submit another Site after completing this one.

Thanks for your service!

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GDay b.a,

I have CreditingCards.com Pending and look forward to seeing it this week, but wanted to make sure a Header is included please.

If anything, you can leave off the Google Search.

I expect to Submit another Site after completing this one.

Thanks for your service!
Hi @NostraDomainus, your site is ready. Sorry for delay, I was very busy this week

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice work...

NAK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i buy 3 credits from them and submitted my 1st site, i have not seen it yet but i'm sure it will look nice, and there support is very quick!

virtualrealestate

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just got my first one (out of 5 that I submitted) , but the Adsense ads are NOT coming up? What do I do? (the articles show up, but not 1 Google Adsense ad is displayed and big empty gaps are on the pages).
Please help.

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just got my first one (out of 5 that I submitted) , but the Adsense ads are NOT coming up? What do I do? (the articles show up, but not 1 Google Adsense ad is displayed and big empty gaps are on the pages).
Please help.
I think this is a cache issue. Your adsense ID is parsed with no problem.
Try these: refresh (reload) the page holding down CTRL+Shift, restart the browser, open it with different browsers etc.
Also make sure you are loading your site from your hosting server (not from your local machine)

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One more quick question....With the domain names you buy at Godaddy they say it comes with free hosting...

So with that all I would need to do is unzip the site into the "free hosting" that came with the domain name? I guess im asking so I dont get hit with addtnl hosting fees when trying to put up the site?

Hope you understand OR anyone who uses godaddy could help

areav

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am very happy with my site. I do have a question about a previous post. You said:
"As for "contact owner for sale of domain", there is blank .html page named "Contacts" This page is viewable and linked from all created pages. You can edit manually this page and put whatever you want."

I like this feature, except I don't understand something, If I edit the page to be a sale page that is fine, but the link on all the pages still say "Contacts". We need to change every page if we want it to say "for sale"???

Let me know if there is a simpler way.
thanks again for great service.

Jude.

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am very happy with my site. I do have a question about a previous post. You said:
"As for "contact owner for sale of domain", there is blank .html page named "Contacts" This page is viewable and linked from all created pages. You can edit manually this page and put whatever you want."

I like this feature, except I don't understand something, If I edit the page to be a sale page that is fine, but the link on all the pages still say "Contacts". We need to change every page if we want it to say "for sale"???

Let me know if there is a simpler way.
thanks again for great service.

Jude.
No problem about this, just send these custom requests after you submitted the domains.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom