Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New way to monetize your domains, by developing them to content rich web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roseau

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
really nice sites -great idea - signed up - deciding on the package to take

Domain summit 2024

bryanwang

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks great!

I have bought one, maybe more in the future.

PM me please.

Thanks.
Bryan

D'same

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't want to be a kill-joy or spoil sport but I was checking out the sites, which I think are very nice however on clicking on the links....I am getting inconsistencies and totally unrelated content....I clicked on Green Ipod Nano on the website myipods.net and this is what I got....a page talking about green tea and Google Adsense ads on green tea.

This is what I got....

Will the actual articles be related to the topics...I am interested in buying but I have spent money already on other such sites only to get totally useless sites with irrelevant and non targeted articles...

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't want to be a kill-joy or spoil sport but I was checking out the sites, which I think are very nice however on clicking on the links....I am getting inconsistencies and totally unrelated content....I clicked on Green Ipod Nano on the website myipods.net and this is what I got....a page talking about green tea and Google Adsense ads on green tea.

This is what I got....

Will the actual articles be related to the topics...I am interested in buying but I have spent money already on other such sites only to get totally useless sites with irrelevant and non targeted articles...

Sometimes articles can be not as expected. Of course we do not manually assign articles for each keyword phrases. Articles are assigned by searching the database and finding the best scored results.

My site was done within two - three days. Very nice layout/design etc but the adsense ads on the home page are completely unrelated, and so are some of the pages.
I guess I can't complain as it was free, but any reason why?
Thanks
sometimes at newly published pages ads are not relevant, maybe adsense bot must cache your site content firstly.
as I can see now, most ads served to your site are relevant.

ArtfulWebSites

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Payment received, account refilled with 1 credit.
Thanks
b.a,

Thanks for the credit. I just ordered my second site.

Thanks also for the great job and fast completion of my first order, which was done in about 24 hours.

Check out my first site at: ShopsInLasVegas.com . I did some of my own customization:

- added the "Bookmark this page" link at the top of the home page
- added the content to the Links page - links to all my other parked pages
- added the email addr to the Contacts page

I found one slight problem so far:

META Tag Author says "www.www.sitename.com"

Other than that it looks great, and is very robust. Time will tell what the revenue performance is.

Thanks for your great service.

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Purchase a package. PM sent

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Purchase a package. PM sent
Payment received and 1 free credit refilled.
Thank you

b.a,

Thanks for the credit. I just ordered my second site.

Thanks also for the great job and fast completion of my first order, which was done in about 24 hours.

Check out my first site at: ShopsInLasVegas.com . I did some of my own customization:

- added the "Bookmark this page" link at the top of the home page
- added the content to the Links page - links to all my other parked pages
- added the email addr to the Contacts page

I found one slight problem so far:

META Tag Author says "www.www.sitename.com"

Other than that it looks great, and is very robust. Time will tell what the revenue performance is.

Thanks for your great service.

Thank you for your note on: META Tag Author "www.www.sitename.com"
I've fixed it and also updated your domain, so you can re-download your site. Your second site is also ready.

"Bookmark this page" - Nice idea ;) Already using it in newly created sites. Thank you.

ArtfulWebSites

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just got my second site: http://GolfAndBeer.com from: http://www.ppc-sites.com . It is up live. Once again PPC-Sites provided a 24-hour turnaround in getting the site coded, and it looks great!

Thanks b.a for getting that extra "www." fixed and incorporating my idea about the bookmark link.

I am already seeing traffic and clicks on both sites!!

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My first site is up and running with absolutely no problems. All content is correct and the functionality is fantastic.

GovtFund.com is where you can view it.

Thank you b.a. for your support!

C.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My first site is up and running with absolutely no problems. All content is correct and the functionality is fantastic.

GovtFund.com is where you can view it.

Thank you b.a. for your support!

C.

What a nice site!!

I´m waiting for mine...BTW it will be helpfull to all of us if everyone that tested this great service could write if the website get´s revenue or traffic...:yes:

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What a nice site!!

I´m waiting for mine...BTW it will be helpfull to all of us if everyone that tested this great service could write if the website get´s revenue or traffic...:yes:

Thanks ColdGin,

I agree. It would be helpful to compare stats. I like what I see so far, but it's only been up for about 3 hours and I am not expecting miracles overnight. Good luck with your site. I have another being done right now with a possible 3rd.

Thanks again,

C.

ArtfulWebSites

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks ColdGin,

I agree. It would be helpful to compare stats. I like what I see so far, but it's only been up for about 3 hours and I am not expecting miracles overnight. Good luck with your site. I have another being done right now with a possible 3rd.

Thanks again,

C.

I have 2 of these mini-sites up live now:

http://ShopsInLasVegas.com
and
http://GolfAndBeer.com

And I have a third on order. PPC-Sites service has been fantastic. :smilewinkgrin: They turned around each of my first two orders in about 24 hours.

See a screen shot of my Google AdSense for the entire life of these mini-sites (less than 3 full days!) at: http://ArtfulWebSites.com/GoogleAdSense-Total02.jpg

I realize I am not going to retire on these revenues. That's not what I am trying to convey. What I Am trying to say is that these 2 mini-sites have more page impressions in less that 2 days than any of the hundred sites I have had parked in 4 MONTHS!!

And now, since they are all mine, and I am not bound by any parking TOS, I am promoting them through all the search engines and directories.

They look great, they have content, they have MY Google ads, they are about 500 pages, they are inexpensive to buy, I didn't have to do all the work, and I now have total control over their content and promotion. What more could you ask for??

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just notice that in shopinlasvegas.com you are violating the TOS of google when puting more than 3 block of adsense...just to help

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If the link ´block´ is not considered a violation of TOS for Adsense counting 4 blocks that is something new for me...Will check...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators