Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New way to monetize your domains, by developing them to content rich web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Update:

GovtFund.com was a new domain and has a slight increase in traffic and no click activity to mention yet.
SoftailHarley.com was on it's own parked page and had some existing traffic before the change. It has remained steady in traffic with a slight increase due to forum views but stable. The click value, however has increased. In 3 clicks, it has surpassed the previous 3 months income.

Overall, very satisfied to this point. Enough that I ordered another 5 this morning.

BuyABusiness.name - Site now up for viewing
Car-Hybrid.com - Site now up for viewing
BestWiiGame.com - Site now up for viewing
LotteryPicks.net - Site now up for viewing
TimeShareCondos.info - Site now up for viewing

All 7 PPC-sites are up and running. Very happy with the design, layout and results so far.

C.

Terminator

RR Media
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice web pages, I'll signup and give it a try.

Too bad I lost out on the offers though.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tested my site. The CPC was cut in half and the # of clicks went way down. Back to a parking page. I'm trying the second site now. I used Google. Maybe YPN might be a better choice.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tested my site. The CPC was cut in half and the # of clicks went way down. Back to a parking page. I'm trying the second site now. I used Google. Maybe YPN might be a better choice.

Of course. Since the CTR (and often CPC too) is often significantly less than well optimized parked pages a developed site frequently earns less revenue than a ppc page"

Merely having a website rarely means more ppc revenue, but often less. However, there is greater potential but that is a long process requiring lots of time (months or even years), skilled seo work, and patience.

I can also say without any doubt YPN is no better than Adsense.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just had a site made and it is a beauty. Only time will tell with clicks, etc. Out of four prior PPC templates I had DNforum make only one is still active, but does earn me more than it did parked. My own observations are that these sites may be useful for domains that have a low Ovt score (mine were between 500 and 1500) and receive little if any type-in traffic. Mere development of them, assuming they don't get slammed for duplicate content and show high enough in a search, will earn some income. This is a quick and cheap alternative. Also, it can serve as a test for future development. One PPC template I had DNforum make related to teen issues earned nothing parked, but started making a few bucks a week with a template. This lead to my replacing it with a four page site with better content with a slight increase in income. Just my .02, but admittedly, I'm new to development...

Ronaks

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey there

after i sign up for ur site what should i do next can u tell me m not getting what exactly i should do

Thanks
Ronak

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey there

after i sign up for ur site what should i do next can u tell me m not getting what exactly i should do

Thanks
Ronak

Hey Ronak,

Once you have purchased a credit or multiple credits, you just click on create a new site and choose your options.

Domain Name,
5 top keywords/phrases
Layout
Color Scheme
Google or Yahoo Ad Id

Then submit and wait for the notification that it is ready to download.

Hope this helps,

C.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After you exhaust all the takers for what seems to be a good endevour with Your present plan, you may want to offer hosting and complete setup package for domainers like me with adsense/yahoo based on the newly created websites. Most domainers are like me, we just reg names and park them, some would call us lazy, but I have stated several times over the years there is an enormous market for a company to offer the complete package for domainers
who are ignorant of even the most basic skills when it comes to developing. I realize I will have a bunch of 10 year olds telling me how simple it is, but this grandpa just doesnt get it.
ps; good luck and your sites look great

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No problem for IDN domains of course the filled content is in English.
Especially fo Pοker.com, Sorry we don't accept gambling and adult related domains.

as I said, IDN - no problem, foreign language: No, only in English at this time

The content cannot be in english, or adsense will show the wrong thing. Are you able to do French or German content?

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The website I requested is online...www.howtogetsuccess.com It looks very nice. Has a week and still no indexed. The service I received from this people is excellent.

J2L

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Online since yesterday: FreeProducts.eu and RunningShoes.eu.

I really like both designs.

Freeproducts.eu already received 1 click.

Will keep you up to date about the stats.

J2L

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

All 7 of my sites are now up and running. You may view the links in my post on the top of page 4.(this page)

I particularly like the pink layout for lotterypicks.net

Good luck to all using this service and thank you b.a. for your hard work!

C.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All 7 of my sites are now up and running. You may view the links in my post on the top of page 4.(this page)

I particularly like the pink layout for lotterypicks.net

Nice sites! Man, they do great work. That lotterypicks.net really is something.

T

tonyfloyd

very interested in using this service.....do i need to have google or yahoo ad id?.....which one is better??.....how do i go about applying?......i have 10 sites which i would like to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom