Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New York Traffic Auction 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Raider,

I just got the reply from John at Moniker saying if the name wasn't selected then the agreement is no longer in effect.

Thanks to you and everyone in this forum...!!!

Domain summit 2024

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i just got an email requiring confirmation of ownership - when following the link it goes to a moniker page saying "you had no domains requiring conformation" - what on earth is going on - why asking for confirmation at the first place ?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Raider,

I just got the reply from John at Moniker saying if the name wasn't selected then the agreement is no longer in effect.

Thanks to you and everyone in this forum...!!!

NP Chois, There are other Moniker auctions after this one, the Affiliate Summit Auction in Miami July 8–10, And if you have Adult domains, Internext is coming up in August, as well as Domain Round Table in the same month...so try submitting to those.

i just got an email requiring confirmation of ownership - when following the link it goes to a moniker page saying "you had no domains requiring conformation" - what on earth is going on - why asking for confirmation at the first place ?

This happened to me once before and I contacted Moniker, Ignore what the message reads, the confirmation was recorded when you clicked on the link.

I wish Moniker would make improvements on there site, it's really making them look bad.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Moniker to update my Moniker account'a Marketplace Overview section with a list of the domains up for auction in my account. That way I don't have to look through all 3000 names to try to find more than one of mine. Call me lazy. :)

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Moniker to update my Moniker account'a Marketplace Overview section with a list of the domains up for auction in my account. That way I don't have to look through all 3000 names to try to find more than one of mine. Call me lazy. :)

Hi Bell....Did you receive the email from Moniker titled: "Domain Authorization Request for Auction T.R.A.F.F.I.C. NYC 2007"?

Your domains should be listed there....It appears they added some and deleted some from the first list, all in all, 14 of mine made it. :)

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, RG, I didn't, but in looking at the latest list, one of mine is still on there. With the load they have though, it may take a couple more days.

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Bell....Did you receive the email from Moniker titled: "Domain Authorization Request for Auction T.R.A.F.F.I.C. NYC 2007"?

Your domains should be listed there....It appears they added some and deleted some from the first list, all in all, 14 of mine made it. :)

I got similar email and 49 of my domains are on the list. Five of my best domains did not make it because I did not reduce the price. :)

URLtrader

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had an email inviting me to click a link to confirm ownership of my domains. Only problem was that there was no link to click in the email. I emailed support a few days ago and.............................

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had an email inviting me to click a link to confirm ownership of my domains. Only problem was that there was no link to click in the email. I emailed support a few days ago and.............................

The same thing happened to me and i did get a response from support that said:

There was a glitch in the system, but if you clicked on the link, then your domains are accepted and confirmed.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was told that OutPost.mobi and RaceFans.mobi made the list... but I can't find it. Did they get bumped or was my info wrong? Anyone have access to the latest list?

GoPC

Master Chief

DN Sniper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any news on when the live list will be posted?

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A recent email said that the latest they would be posted in the 13th.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is the live list out today? I wish I could be more patient :)

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cool, i made the cut.. 2nd from the top.

buy it. :)

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wasn't really surprised that mine stayed Silent. Although, there are a few of those Live names that aren't worth a flip.

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I only got 11 in the live. What's with all those crappy mobis making live?

mobi is kinda like an illegal alien isnt it.

its happy to get in... but some of the people that have been inside for years feel cheated now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators