• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale NoClaimBonus.co.uk/.com/.net and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

internetheaven

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2010
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
I developed websites on noclaimsdiscount.co.uk and noclaimsbonus.co.uk which have now both sold. I have this list of similar domains that I've owned for years that I'm not going to have time to develop:

noclaimbonus.co.uk
noclaimbonus.com
noclaimbonus.net
noclaimdiscount.co.uk
noclaimsbonuses.co.uk
noclaimsbonuses.com
no-claim-bonus.co.uk
no-claim-bonus.com
no-claim-bonus.net
no-claim-discount.co.uk
no-claims-bonus.com
no-claims-bonus.net
no-claims-discount.co.uk
noclaimsbonus.org
noclaimsbonus.org.uk
noclaimsdiscount.org.uk
noclaimsdiscounts.co.uk
noclaimsdiscounts.org.uk

They are currently all parked. Open to reasonable offers.

I have over 100 finance/insurance domains/websites to sell as I'm moving into kids media (check out my signature!)

Thanks
Mike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom